Country
United States

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
While I wait for the game to download, tell me what method you used to load the cheat. LUMAS3DS 9.0 Plugin Loader or BOOTNTR
BOOTNTR, The game was locked on the black screen with the 3DS logo. I had to turn off the 3DS.
The plugin was loaded because the green screen appeared.
The game is in version 2.0.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BOOTNTR, The game was locked on the black screen with the 3DS logo. I had to turn off the 3DS.
The plugin was loaded because the green screen appeared.
The game is in version 2.0.

Okay thank you, it's going to take a bit for the game to download. It does make me wonder if it's something to do with you being on version 2.0 (might only work on version 1.0) which if that's the case I can't do anything about it), but I will test non-the-less.

Last edited by HollowedFear,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Okay thank you, it's going to take a bit for the game to download. It does make me wonder if it's something to do with you being on version 2.0 (might only work on version 1.0 and 1.1) which if that's the case I can't do anything about it), but I will test non-the-less.
I tested it in version 1.1, then I upgraded to version 2.0.
The problem happened in both versions.

The plugin could only be loaded without the cheats.txt file.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested it in version 1.1, then I upgraded to version 2.0.
The problem happened in both versions.

The plugin could only be loaded without the cheats.txt file.

Yea I just looked and scratched the 1.1 from that message xD ... currently looking in the txt file it looks like it might only support 1.0 .. and downloading is going so damn slow on my 3ds for some reason today...says it's going to take 6+ hours to download the game >.>

Edit: 5 hours and 20 minutes left to go on the download -.- @Ryumaru all I can say is test 1.0 and see if works for you on that.

edit2: well an hour later and the download still isn't done, I've even had to restart the download once already >.> so I just dunno.. Sorry @Ryumaru but I am just thinking the plugin doesn't work for 1.1 and 2.0 :x

Last edited by HollowedFear,

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh man i found this post a few minutes ago, it seems i missed something great :)

Thanks for creating sich a plugin to load Gateshark codes! That was the only thing i liked using gateway for but if i understood right i can do the same with Luma and the Plugin, right?

Are all cheats in the txt automaticaly active or is there a menu to select the gateshark Codes that should be active?
If there is a menu how do i open it?

AzuraLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Get error display...
While playing pokemon ultra moon..
Using luma9 plugins from @AnalogMan ...

The error happen when i push home button , while playing umoon game, with or without cheat code active, the plugins still on...
How do i know the plugins on, when i press select it show the cheat menu...

Please help, thanks..

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys ! :)
Here's my little Chrismas Gift for you !

Let's start with CTRPF with Action Replay support !
So you'll be able to load codes from text files (that can be find on Fort42 or even on this forum).
The file can be at 2 locations:
  • cheats.txt placed in the same folder of the plugin (like /plugin/<tid>/cheats.txt)
  • If the cheats.txt file is not found, then the plugin search for a <tid>.txt file in sd:/cheats folder (like sd:/cheats/<TID>.txt)
No editor for now but it's planned, however it should be compatible with all working Gateshark codes.
Here's a list of all the code types support by this Action Replay (all Gateshark and more !).

It supports folders and note generated with NTR Plugin Manager. ;)

Note that this version can break the compatibility with others plugins, it's still highly in dev and crashs should be expected.
Backup your saves before using it !!! There's many tools for that.

Big thanks to @AnalogMan, @Anto726, @Mega-Mew, @Scotline and @Vermil for the beta testing, they were a big help as I don't have much time to test things (and found some huge bugs). :)

My second gift for you is my POC of a plugin loader within Luma3DS 9.0.
This version of Luma3DS can loads plugin without the need to use BootNTR.

However, keep in mind that only CTRPF plugins can be launched with it (and they must be recently compiled, old versions might not work) and the path as well as plugin's name is static:
  • sd:/luma/plugins/<tid>/plugin.plg
Must be this exact path or it won't work.
Also, the plugin loader only works on fw equal or higher than 11.4.

Good new, O3DS users can now use CTRPF on Mode3 games with this plugin loader (so you can use ultraSumoFramework on O3DS).

I recommend using this plugin loader as well for the ActionReplay ctrpf. ;)

That's all, Merry Christmas too all of you ! :)
Have another question: If there is a new Luma3DS Build will you update the modified Luma version to this new version? Becaue that would be really great :)
I also like to always use the latest commit of Luma but to use your plugin loader i will have to use the latest final release of Luma.
Or is there any way we could input the Plugin-Loader Code into the latest luma nichtly build (latest commit)? If that‘s possible could you do a little tutorial how to do it? That would be great because we could also add it to a new release version as soon a one arrive :)

YoshiOG1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nanquitas Hey, I have a question. Because you were able to make CTRPF plugins load via Luma3DS (instead of BootNTR), do you think you could implement NTR Debugger into Luma3DS so that I can connect a debugging client like PKMN-NTR to the game without loading BootNTR? Thanks for your great work, by the way.

Also, I know Luma has a debugger of its own, but that uses GDB instead of NTR's protocol or whatever.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yea I just looked and scratched the 1.1 from that message xD ... currently looking in the txt file it looks like it might only support 1.0 .. and downloading is going so damn slow on my 3ds for some reason today...says it's going to take 6+ hours to download the game >.>

Edit: 5 hours and 20 minutes left to go on the download -.- @Ryumaru all I can say is test 1.0 and see if works for you on that.

edit2: well an hour later and the download still isn't done, I've even had to restart the download once already >.> so I just dunno.. Sorry @Ryumaru but I am just thinking the plugin doesn't work for 1.1 and 2.0 :x
So far there has not been an update to version 2.0 ?

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far there has not been an update to version 2.0 ?

From what I can tell through searching around a little, I haven't been able to find anything for the latest update. So unless someone creates some codes or finds some somewhere then the only option is to stick to 1.0 and use the current cheats available.

Sanguinis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was going to ask this too coz im quite confused because when i disabled the game patching option in the luma boot up . theres still that green flash in my brother's n3ds .
Open the Rosalina menu and select the "disable plugin loader" option. You'll need to do that every time the 3ds is turned on. Oh, and you should probably turn the game patching option back on. It's unrelated to the plugin loader.

Reactions: MallowMadness

damyong

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Why are these errors occurring?

CYMERA_20180108_175049.jpg

( I do not speak English well, so I use translator. :'-( )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi