Hacking CTRNAND Transfer on EUR New 3dsXL

Littleisaiah519

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 12, 2016
Messages
78
Reaction score
7
Trophies
0
Age
36
XP
176
Country
I am trying to help a friend CFW is new 3ds but when we do the CTRNAND Transfer is keeps failing. The nand backup tends to finish but the 2.1 injection would fail at 100% why? He also lives in EUR. we are retracing our steps to see if we could fix the problem.
 
I am trying to help a friend CFW is new 3ds but when we do the CTRNAND Transfer is keeps failing. The nand backup tends to finish but the 2.1 injection would fail at 100% why? He also lives in EUR. we are retracing our steps to see if we could fix the problem.
Is it failing during comparing to the sha file by any chance?
 
Is it failing during comparing to the sha file by any chance?
Think so yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Step #1 .SHA verification of CTRNAND image...
Chrcking hash from .SHA file...
Failed, image corrupt or modified!
Auto CTRNAND Transfer: Failed!
This is the error he is getting
 
Just download the ctrtransfer image again then delete that one. It must've got corrupted somehow.
Thing is we did that. We re-Downloaded it. Still didn't work. We download the 2.1.0.m ctrnand transfer_old EUR. He drag the .bin and the .bin.sha files into the files9 folder. Do we have to re-Download the image again, do we copay the files? I've been able to CFW a 3ds XL and a 3ds old they both worked why is this EUR New 3ds XL not working.
 
Thing is we did that. We re-Downloaded it. Still didn't work. We download the 2.1.0.m ctrnand transfer_old EUR. He drag the .bin and the .bin.sha files into the files9 folder. Do we have to re-Download the image again, do we copay the files? I've been able to CFW a 3ds XL and a 3ds old they both worked why is this EUR New 3ds XL not working.
EDIT: Ignore what I just said lol
 
Last edited by AntiMach,
Thing is we did that. We re-Downloaded it. Still didn't work. We download the 2.1.0.m ctrnand transfer_old EUR. He drag the .bin and the .bin.sha files into the files9 folder. Do we have to re-Download the image again, do we copay the files? I've been able to CFW a 3ds XL and a 3ds old they both worked why is this EUR New 3ds XL not working.
I have the same ds and same region and mine worked so just try downloading the image again or try another sd card even. My new 3ds XL from Europe worked no problem.

There's no 2.1.0 firmware for the new 3ds I had the same problem but old 3ds 2.1.0 works once you don't update from it or close the lid.
 
Last edited by OldSchoolTech,
I have the same ds and same region and mine worked so just try downloading the image again or try another sd card even. My new 3ds XL from Europe worked no problem.

There's no 2.1.0 firmware for the new 3ds I had the same problem but old 3ds 2.1.0 works once you don't update from it or close the lid.
So I should just redownload the EUR ctrtransfer file on the 3ds.guide? Theno place thos files in the "files9" folder correct?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted