Country
http://*censoredtorrentsitelol*/*morecensors*/158544613/blazblue?tab=summary

I had to remove certain parts of the link
smileipb2.png

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was speaking to Josh today ( I had a math test ) and I think I am more to understanding the prejudice against gays. People who have not met or are not around homosexually people just go by what others think, and a large majority do the same so it can take just one person to hate ( and there is always one person who hats something ) and he/she will be followed. As people meet more Homosexual people they feel more comfortable with it and so then stop believing the lies ect.

This is shown with parents, some people may think their parents would hate them if they were to come out and say they liked the same gender, but I know that a large percentage of parents wouldn't mind, its your choice, yes they would be shocked and may ask you silly questions but that is because they may be uneducated on the subject.

Now not everyone is like this of course, some people, me included was born to like everyone no matter what background, colour, sexuality, music taste ect. I just see people as people, they still breath, sleep ect the basic human needs so thats makes them a person.

Like someone said before I do disagree with people when they say things like '' I'm not gay or anything but ..... '' as they seem to want to prove their heterosexuality. Why would be care if you were or werre not? It makes no difference to the opinion you are going to put across? Following on with that point I also hate when people call you '' Gay '' if you are really close with girls, since I was a kid I have had a majority of friends which are in fact female, because of this fact people seem to think that I am '' Gay '', if anything wouldn't this show the opposite? I just don't argue with people who call me Gay as I don't see it as an insult, it's like me going round saying, '' shut up, your straight, you love girls, eeeew ''

@ Maz : What do you mean you don't understand Gays? They are people who happen to like the same sex? simple, nothing more, just normal people. When you say that homosexuals should keep themselves I take that quite offensively the reason being there is not reason they should, your telling them to hide them selves unless with other gays, well straight people should then to, then the world would be a bland place.

There's mine
tongue.gif

I always copy my work to stop me from losing it when I'm typing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Holla