Hacking CT Issue

Requios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got my Acekard just yesterday, and I started to play Chrono Trigger. Everything was working 100% until I go into the gate after Marle gets warped to 600 AD. pretty much what happens is that when I go through the gate, it just stays at the warping scene, with the music playing, and doesn't go beyond that. Is there a fix for this?

zincsterio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sort of annoying since Acekard hasn't released a new firmware to support Chrono Trigger. Most of the other cards already have new firmware to add support.

Draak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zincsterio said:
It's sort of annoying since Acekard hasn't released a new firmware to support Chrono Trigger. Most of the other cards already have new firmware to add support.

To be honest this delay is starting to bother me. I know we can just use the cheat codes, but it would be nice if Acekard actually showed some support.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Draak said:
zincsterio said:

To be honest this delay is starting to bother me. I know we can just use the cheat codes, but it would be nice if Acekard actually showed some support.

same here, it really shouldn't be taking this long.

It could be that they are spending all their time working on a card for the DSi, but i fear i am being overly optimistic....

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
they night be waiting for the US Release of CT then to release a FW for the (J) CT & (U) CT

Kurems

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have been in contact by mail with the AceKard team yesterday.
I know for sure about problems like with Chrono Trigger and Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu + have been fixed (without the need of AR codes)!

There could be other cool things, I think. Just trust them a little bit : the team is very responsive concerning reported problems and bugs with their AceKard 2 !

They have told me that they are just doing some more tests in order to be sure for not having broke other thing in their code...

Just wait a little bit longer and you will be served!

EDIT : Researches on DSi is a thing, but they have continued to work on improving AKMenu...

Kurems

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
They doesn't have told me such things like that...

I'm reporting several times soft-reset bugs, freezes and copy-protections problems that are really annoying to everyone ("Contact" part on their site, they have a GMail box).
They are replying very fast (24-48 hrs) and explained what they have fixed or not (Bleach - Dark Souls seems to be very tricky, like with The World Ends With You with some cards...)

I'm just doing what any user of the AceKard 2 could do and must do for improving the experience with this card...
They seem to be very interested by feedbacks, so to every AceKard user on the forums, don't hesitate to contact them if you have found a problem or an incompatibility!

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, next time I will try to suggest that they create a computer patcher for Bleach - Dark Souls if they couldn't create any "on the fly" solution. It don't affect me directly, since I can run this game on SuperCard Lite.

Draak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kurems said:
I know for sure about problems like with Chrono Trigger and Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu + have been fixed (without the need of AR codes)!

Thanks for the heads up, I'm glad to hear they are working on a new firmware. Let's see if they will release it after the (U) version of CT is out, as MadPerson mentioned.

QUOTE(Tomy Sakazaki @ Nov 23 2008, 02:02 PM) They are busy with DSi researchs =( I've asked for a solution to Bleach Dark Souls and they assumed that it will be delayed :\

That's why I am kind of wary that future updates will take longer to show up.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kurems said:

There could be other cool things, I think. Just trust them a little bit : the team is very responsive concerning reported problems and bugs with their AceKard 2 !

They have told me that they are just doing some more tests in order to be sure for not having broke other thing in their code...

Just wait a little bit longer and you will be served!

EDIT : Researches on DSi is a thing, but they have continued to work on improving AKMenu...

I take it they gave you no time frame for a release? sorry, just a little impatient
hate2.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe there's a cheat in Narin's newest cheat database that you should be able to use to get CT to run with AKAIO. Can anyone confirm whether or not the cheat works?

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...