United States
6PM for me.
tongue.gif

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive got 41 minutes till christmas, but really who is counting.

.....and for those wondering, i still have my job at nintendo. though, i have been assigned to a different division. i am now hand-painting the wii logo to the new wiis.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaphappygamer said:
ive got 41 minutes till christmas, but really who is counting.

.....and for those wondering, i still have my job at nintendo. though, i have been assigned to a different division. i am now hand-painting the wii logo to the new wiis.
can you make one say cat as the logo and send it down to me in animal testing lab 3-2 block D?

dbkdbk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jotokun said:
dbkdbk said:
I knew it! We (Nintendo) have been having reports of employees blowing their undercover identities at forums, so I was hired by Mr. Iawata to investigate, SlappyHappyGamer consider your self insubordinated!
So you post to critisize him for blowing his cover, while blowing your cover in the process?
blink.gif

Actually if you'll check I never say that I'm undercover.
wink2.gif

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Forsaken I was curious about the CSM's use of the backup launcher hooks that are preinstalled in it. Is it possible to enable these hooks permanately on the original system menu? If so could you possibly share that information with me? I would greatly like to enable such a thing.

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Guardian said:
Hey Forsaken I was curious about the CSM's use of the backup launcher hooks that are preinstalled in it. Is it possible to enable these hooks permanately on the original system menu? If so could you possibly share that information with me? I would greatly like to enable such a thing.

Then it wouldn't be the original system menu would it?

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang I was hopeful that It would be able to be done. and true I guess that would make it a CSM. None the less I hope to find more info on it.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm starting to become a non believer after all the lies and scams now days, I just hope this one actually gets released. But were has For gone to, someone not to replying in such a long time is normally a really bad sign.
frown.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiBlaster said:
I'm starting to become a non believer after all the lies and scams now days, I just hope this one actually gets released. But were has For gone to, someone not to replying in such a long time is normally a really bad sign.
frown.gif

Some people aren't allowed to have a life and holidays and stuff.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
WiiBlaster said:
frown.gif

No, thats understandable, the problem at hand is that he hasnt posted in days, possibly weeks.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Phratt said:
WiiPower said:
WiiBlaster said:
frown.gif

No, thats understandable, the problem at hand is that he hasnt posted in days, possibly weeks.

Do you know what irony is? Last post from him was on the 17th, i think he is just on vacation or something.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Phratt said:
WiiPower said:
WiiBlaster said:
frown.gif

Do you know what irony is? Last post from him was on the 17th, i think he is just on vacation or something.

Okay a Week and two days but check three posts before that, after that day he last posted nov 29th.

So forgive me for missing the one day out of nearly a month of his absense, that he posted.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Dudes... rest assured.. Fors is still alive and he knows that he has some words to backup.. If he chooses to take his time... then so be it. I am sure there are more important things in life to others that share these same interests. If it's really bothering some of you that bad.... then I would seek some professional counseling on the matter.. Sure, I have had my impatient times where I just wanted him to hurry up and release something.... Matter of fact, the very last time I pm'ed about a week or so ago... asking him to please give us some hope because people are starting to doubt you again... He posted that day and told people he was still alive and no wii's yet...Funny thing is no one is making the big a fuss over the "infamous" Bootmii" I call it Booty (Pirate term for the plundering!) As you know I stand proud as a pirate... but getting back on subject. The Fors will always be with you!!! So maybe this killed sometime while tapping that foot...mouse in hand...
Be patient... you know the rest of those old wise sayings.. I know its Xmas... Let's just pretend that its Xmas that day he releases the "prelude".

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not like I'm impatient. I'm just saying, if you're not going to post for a month, then I'ma think the projects done. And I still consider his absence about a month because he only posted one day out of the hold time he was gone. I wish i'd seen it, but I didn't.

No one is holding anything against him, or getting mad. I'm just trying to make sure you guys understand that if I lose hope for the project coming out soon, then theres a reason. I'm not whining, or bitching, I'm just cutting off my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice