Hacking cSM Sneak Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
noir said:
My guess is Fors has other priorities right now. The only reason there's speculation is because people are wishing it would be. As they say, "Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills up first." Or in this case, wish in one Wii, have your cat shit in the other...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL xD xD
biggrin.gif
HAHA

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey Merry Xmas everyone! and hope to see Fors Unleashed soon!? Crazy thing is...this would only be his "prelude" release when it does come... so watch out fellas there's definately a big dent in the WiiHack World coming...

It's a shame once it's released GBATemp will probably find something illegal about it and Fors will just have to take it to his site that's in the mix anyways...

So.... unfortunatley there's that thin line we can't cross that also happens to be very curvy as well!
wtf.gif

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
As long as it doesnt have a cios, common key.bin, Wiiware and VC game wads, isos, and anyhitng copyrighted by Ninty, well be fine.... Until Nintendo thinks that what were doing could lead to illegal stuff ( ]EE[ reference )

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Phratt said:
When was teh last time Fors posted, like a month ago?

No offense, He's a cool guy and all but as of right now, i've put all hope on this project on hiatus.

what's this Hiatus project you're talking about?

dbkdbk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, not to get anyones hopes up, but after reading (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=124986&pid=1658578&st=0&#entry1658578) I think Fors may have had gotten his Wiis back already, either that or Ninty really is putting some dung in his Wiis.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i work for nintendo and i can confirm that dung IS being put in variuos wii's. im part of a group that watches on-goings in the developement community closely. when ever we see that major developers sturring the pot with some devastating applications, we lay in wait untill that devlpoer needs our help. i might lose my job over this, but we have to do whatever it takes to remove the threat against our company. we, at nintendo (often referred to as "ninty"), are bored and need something to do.

i wonder who will believe that story. HA!

dbkdbk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew it! We (Nintendo) have been having reports of employees blowing their undercover identities at forums, so I was hired by Mr. Iawata to investigate, SlappyHappyGamer consider your self insubordinated!

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dbkdbk said:
I knew it! We (Nintendo) have been having reports of employees blowing their undercover identities at forums, so I was hired by Mr. Iawata to investigate, SlappyHappyGamer consider your self insubordinated!
So you post to critisize him for blowing his cover, while blowing your cover in the process?
blink.gif

Anyway, regardless of when this is released, I'm realy looking forward to it. And as far as doubt as to whether Fors got his wiis back, I remember waiting two months for mine when I had to send it in for repair(although my issue was a hardware problem, not homebrew). I'm sure he'll release something when he gets them back and verifies that his code is brick-proof or close to it.

famousginni

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i m just guessing but he probablly has gottenn his wiis back by now because many other people were surprised to see there wii's back from repair after 4 days.
maybe ninty's try to send everyone back there wiis as some sort of christmas present.
just a small guess. but u nvr know

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
CIJC said:
for you xD... it doesnt begin for another 55 mins for me
tongue.gif
it already started here

...edit...whoa...dude...some kids just threw wrapped stones trough my windows with the msg:Merry Christmass and a happy broken window haha'':o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_JcsfxdXDCc?si=WT3snpNEL3E1Cpod +1