gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
This version is based on 1.92 (nataku92's latest official release). I haven't tested if there's any issues using PSP clients but they should connect to the same servers unless the server code has been updated to support new features.
What about 1.92+?

KeyBoardLighting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hey here's UnLuck3R :) the CSPSP1.92+'s creator :D
If you didnt change too many things on gameplay and master server's code.
you can link the master server to cspsp.vlad.tk :)

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I can't seem to get the .cia version working. I've dumped the DSP and placed it in the root of my SD card, but even then the .cia crashes upon execution. .3dsx works fine though.

machinamentum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get the .cia version working. I've dumped the DSP and placed it in the root of my SD card, but even then the .cia crashes upon execution. .3dsx works fine though.
The homebrew DSP dumpers place the file in /3ds which is the correct place for it to be. I'm not sure why the CIA would crash upon start up if the .3dsx is working on the same device.

Last edited by machinamentum,

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The homebrew DSP dumpers place the file in /3ds which is the correct place for it to be. I'm not sure why the CIA would crash upon start up if the .3dsx is working on the same device.
Moved the DSP to /3ds. Same results, app hangs on startup, then system tells me it has to restart.
I guess I'll use HBL to play for now.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you fixed speed on the o3ds?it works so slowly

|| || || || || || || ||
V V V V V V V V
This is a very early POC...It's mostly working but it is terribly slow (~3 FPS on Old3DS). This is mostly ported...so it needs a lot of work...

It isn't quite that simple, as he has said that it will require quite a bit of work, so don't expect anything soon making it perfect.

Last edited by Wolfy,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
|| || || || || || || ||
V V V V V V V V

It isn't quite that simple, as he has said that it will require quite a bit of work, so don't expect anything soon making it perfect.
3 fps? where did that estimate come from? Runs slowly, sure, but smoothly enough for it to be enjoyable.

machinamentum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 fps? where did that estimate come from? Runs slowly, sure, but smoothly enough for it to be enjoyable.
This estimate was made when the first working build was made. I've since fixed a lot of the speed issues (mostly the fault of Caelina's archaic immediate mode drawing). It seems that a lot of the slowdown is the engine's use of immediate mode drawing (most of which are the text drawing routines which try to cache individual letters, but doesn't even attempt to sprite batch blocks of text).

Magicrafter13

Trophies
Website
matthewrease.net
XP
Country
United States
I try opening this with the cia, but it just goes to black screen and I have to hard reset. I have all the files from the zip in [sdcard]:\3ds\cspsp and I've seen something here about a DSP dump which I've already done. Any ideas? Running this on N3ds 11.4 w/Luma3DS CFW

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
I try opening this with the cia, but it just goes to black screen and I have to hard reset. I have all the files from the zip in [sdcard]:\3ds\cspsp and I've seen something here about a DSP dump which I've already done. Any ideas? Running this on N3ds 11.4 w/Luma3DS CFW
I never got the CIA version to work, try the HBL version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?