Gaming Creating image file from disc

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Well i've got a couple of burned 360 games and my friend just recently flashed his 360. Unfortunately i had erased all the files of the games on the computer already but then he said i could easily create an image file from my already burnt discs. Now i was just wondering if it in fact is possible to do that and then burn that image later? Is there something i need to know about? Like does the quality become worse, or is it unsafe to go on live that way? etc.etc.

Any help is apreciated!

Oh and all the game's i've burnt are stealthchecked since before etc.etc. =P

Oh and i'm using Imgburn

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
You can use Imgburn. Use the read function. By default, it will save the image on your C drive called image.iso but you can change that. It will be an exact 1:1 copy of your backup so if that stealth checked, then the iso will be too. You can even double check using abgx360.

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
You can use Imgburn. Use the read function. By default, it will save the image on your C drive called image.iso but you can change that. It will be an exact 1:1 copy of your backup so if that stealth checked, then the iso will be too. You can even double check using abgx360.

And by the read function you mean the "create image file from disc" right? And i don't have to change its save destination right? I know this is really newby questions but i wanna be 100% sure so i don't accidentally get my friend banned xD

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright so i'm kinda bumping this thread but i think i understand what to do just wanna check with you guys if it's good or not. So basically i just put my already burnt dvd, start imgburn, press the "create image file from disc" button, an image file is created and then burn it? Cuz that's what i did and i got an .iso file but the thing is when i dl games there's an .iso and a .dvd and you're supposed to choose the .dvd file.

So anyone know what to do?

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds like your doing everything right. To make a .dvd file download XDVDMulleter, click "View ISO details", load your iso file with it and on the next screen select the "Other" tab down the bottom and click "make .dvd file".

Personally I use the "CopyCD" function in CloneCD but the end result would be the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk