Homebrew Creating an .rsf flie? Failed with makerom? Help Meh!

DeJay_Incognito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After completing Project Monika (where I needed help with rand()) I got a little restless and said "Why don't I make a .cia made Doki Doki". and now I am testing my new banner and stuff, but when writing the .cia using makerom I get this.
upload_2017-12-15_21-44-52.png

As you can see in this image though, I do have AccessControlInfo... so why is it failing?
If full .rsf is needed, just tell me!

DeJay_Incognito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind... found my errors, and we are good to go... now I just need to learn more c++, so I can start working on the actual code...

DeJay_Incognito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask, but why exactly are you trying to build a CIA if the product hasn't even been coded yet...?
Oh well the ideas are currently out there, and the Development area is on HB, but my good dudes were wanting to see what it would look like to have Doki Doki on the 3ds... so I was giving them a little spoiler
Mind if I ask though, would you like to see a 3ds port of Doki Doki (if you ever heard of / played)?

Last edited by DeJay_Incognito,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool