Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
Nujui said:
I just think it's kinda weird that people already don't like this game because they're changing things.

Playing the same thing over and over is not something I'd like to do.

I am worried a lot about nintendo changing a lot of things that make zelda, zelda but I will hold off judgement when the game comes out, I am excited about playing a new zelda title though.
we survived Wind Waker. it was a big change from the former games.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
jalaneme said:
I am worried a lot about nintendo changing a lot of things that make zelda, zelda but I will hold off judgement when the game comes out, I am excited about playing a new zelda title though.
Finally! A sensible person!
bow.gif

Gameking-4

Demon of the mist
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bowser said:
jalaneme said:
Finally! A sensible person!
bow.gif

so much this.

I like the changes I hear. lets see if nintendo makes it work. (I think so)

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
Nujui said:
I just think it's kinda weird that people already don't like this game because they're changing things.

Playing the same thing over and over is not something I'd like to do.

There's nothing wrong with change.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Nujui said:

but changing the game from what it's suppose to be ruins the formula, look at how bad sonic has become in recent years, also a good example of this is the older games, you can never forget how a old game was played because you have played the same game for many years and then when we get to more recent games where everything is changed and the thing that made the game very good is gone, so change is not always a good thing.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
Nujui said:

but changing the game from what it's suppose to be ruins the formula, look at how bad sonic has become in recent years, also a good example of this is the older games, you can never forget how a old game was played because you have played the same game for many years and then when we get to more recent games where everything is changed and the thing that made the game very good is gone, so change is not always a good thing.
Did Ocarina of Time ruin the franchise?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
Nujui said:

Let's see here:

Sonic Colours is pretty different from the org series and it's actually a good game.

There's nothing wrong with changing the game from what it's suppose to be, playing the same thing over and over and over and over, gets redundant. I would like a different Zelda, if there was a RPG version coming out, I'd welcome it.

Look a Mario, like I said before, it's RPG rendition is pretty good.

Besides, this is in no way going to be a RPG like some people are saying in this thread.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Nujui said:
You really can't say, even if you looked at footage, that the game is going to be shit, that's like saying:
Sure I can...It's called my opinion. I'll leave you RPG junkies to drool over the "latest and greatest" Zelda game.
Ok im confused. Your clearly a minecraft fan (your title :U) and that game its self uses a "crafting" system so why wouldnt you be happy to be able to make optional weapons and items to improve gameplay
tongue.gif

But anyway, Im excited
biggrin.gif
I mean I always had a problem with how the fighting system in zelda is so loose and tactical (especially the 64 games) but you were stuck with only a few weapons for actual fighting and not bossfights/puzzles. This is add alot more options, I just hope the enemys dont end up being underpowered
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over