Hacking Create custom Wii Menu Theme for 4.3U?

PirateHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to create/edit a custom theme. Researching I found two different apps, thememii & MyMenu. Which is best? I have a 4.3U custom theme I want to edit, that works on my Wii. I want to change the Healthscreen and Background. Any tutorials or quick tips?

Few hours later...

I found this link -> https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/system-hacks/Mymenuify

Download the base app for 4.3U, which is 00000097.app
Installed MyMenu, loaded the base app as the source.

I got a Template 4.0 which has all the menu folders.
I replaced the health screen with a custom image, kept the same resolution, same name, zipped it, renamed it to .mym
ran it through MyMenu but get error "Image failed to resize! I wonder why, might be an issue with the input"..
& I'm stuck...

subguy714

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've installed one of DarkWii's Dark Blue custom theme on my (US)(v4.3u) wii without any problems using MyMenuify. Now I would like to change ONLY the Health & Safety screen. I have looked through many of the forums here on the site as well as google'd it with very little clear instruction as how to do so. I have downloaded several of the tools and have dabbled a little in trying to open various files to see if I could accomplish it on my own without success. I even tried to find "Wiishizza's tutorial" which is supposed to specifically address this topic, but has since been taken down or disappeared. I am at my wit's end! This is supposed to be such a simple process but has proven to surprisingly frustrating. Any help with this matter would be EXTREMELY appreciated!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
BUMP, I am also curious, I don't even know how to save my custompic.png to whatever file format (.ash?) the wii needs for this, nor what to do next.

UltraSonic1345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i did it but when i put up the test.csm file in mymenunify it gave me a weird green screen but since i had prilloader, i change themes and its back to normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans