Hacking CrazyIntro V0.31

homelessbrian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kangrus said:
However, one thing i dont get is... (dont get me wrong, this is a brilliant ap, congrats to the developer
biggrin.gif
) ...why people would want a 1-2min intro just to play their wii!!...

I think its just an aesthetics thing. People want their wiis to be personalized to them and to look nice.

You also have the option to skip the intro if you choose.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
do you HAVE to have 'boot.wmv'? i noticed in the example of multiple videos that you have 'boot.wmv;lost.avi etc' where lost is an avi? i guess i'll give this a try out soon if i can be bothered finding a video worth using
tongue.gif

btw, does anyone know if total video converter converts to wmv at the size needed?

what are the sizes
tongue.gif

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
do you HAVE to have 'boot.wmv'? i noticed in the example of multiple videos that you have 'boot.wmv;lost.avi etc' where lost is an avi? i guess i'll give this a try out soon if i can be bothered finding a video worth using
tongue.gif

btw, does anyone know if total video converter converts to wmv at the size needed?

what are the sizes
tongue.gif

Just change the config file reflecting your videofile's name... filename="boot.wmv;bootdn1.avi;bootdn2.avi;lost.avi" , these were in my sd card so I gave it as an example... if you have 4 videos on your sd card with names a.avi, b.wmv, c.flv, d.mpg and you want to randomly play one of them you should have filename="a.avi;b.wmv;c.flv;d.mpg"

If you have a single file in your sd card say with name boot.avi then it should be filename="boot.avi"

edit: about the sizes... well, mplayerwii does downscaling I guess so it should not matter unless it can keep up with the decoding of the video file... apart from that... covering the whole screen is just a matter of experimenting. people say it is not compatible to 16:9, since I don't have any means to test I can't say anthing about that...

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
640 x 380 gives smaller side bars 660x390 almost fills the whole screen but garbles the video just need to find the sweet spot for 16:9

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
640 x 380 gives smaller side bars 660x390 almost fills the whole screen but garbles the video just need to find the sweet spot for 16:9

WOW WOW WOW! Someone please tell me they have a link to that intro video (above)! Also, does someone have a 16:9 version of the Homebrew Enabled intro???

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been trying to find that sweet spot with no luck at least my projector is 4feet tall and 6 feet wide running rgb for the video came close 660x390 maby 655x385 just not sure going to try converting some videos with a wmv converter if i get any good shots ill post if able to
wacko.gif

cedwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

very nice staff here but the intros i like don t have link,like wii transform,would you give us a download link please?
thank s and sorry for my english.

gstav

Trophies
XP
Country
How do I link to apps, for example USB Loader GX?
I don´t know the titel_id for this app. How do I get this info?

Guess it will be something like this:

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mailand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Have a little problem with Crazyintro.

I can load hbc, system & Usbloader GX

But when i trie to load a wiiware game it restarts the crazyintro:

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
mailand said:
Should i have the wiiware anywhere els than on the wii? Sd/Usb?

Which one is the problematic one? World of goo?

By chance could it be on your sd card? I haven't tested but it may be a problem related to this... wiiware should be installed on your nand... also there is a 0.32 release which fixes some bugs.. (though possibly not related to your problem, mostly visual)
http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/CrazyIntroPOCVideoV0.32.rar

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
mailand said:
Anyone els having this problems

Could you post the entire config file in a code block?
No idea what the problem could be...also could you check the title ids are indeed correct (in your installed content) using anytitle deleter or title lister.

mailand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now I Have tried to check the title_id with anytitle deleter:

WBLP (57424C50) Bubble Bobble Plus!
WGOE (57474f45) World of goo
WTPE (57545045) Tetris Party

Bubble:Nand
World: Nand
Tetris: (Is Installed on the sd, just to trie some thing)

Here is the Crazyintro.xml

CODE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1