Gaming Crazy Machines

sxt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi folks, I'm wondering if anyone could help me out on Crazy Machines because I'm having a bit of trouble! I'm playing puzzle mode and am seriously stuck on puzzle 10 ("Candle Out!"). I know it doesn't bode well for the rest of the game if I'm stuck so early, but if anyone could give me some advice on this level I'd appreciate it very much! It's the one where you have to let the weight fall onto the target zone and put the candle out by dropping a tennis ball onto it, while removing the domino at the same time... I can get either the candle out or the weight into the target zone but can't seem to do both in one go...

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
- Put the balloon on the space under the magic ball and to the right of the weight
- Put the bowling ball in the air above the right side of the domino
- Put the board in the space between the magic ball and the tennis ball

sxt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Jax. I didn't think to use the balloon to hit the weight! This game's going to be great for making me feel stupid :-)

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Don't worry, I too spent some time on that level.
biggrin.gif

sxt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've hit another brick wall, this time on Puzzle 42: "Cannonball Hoop". Does anyone have any advice for this puzzle? I really don't understand how it can be possible!

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll ask for help myself here, if you don't mind me hijacking the thread
tongue.gif
In return, I'll help you solve Puzzle 42: Cannonball Hoop:

1. Grab the shelf and put it below the vertical one, to the right of the screen. You should place it so it forms an angle with the vertical shelf, just like a "V", but more open -- it will be used to make the cannonball go upwards instead of just colliding with the vertical shelf.

2. Place the Time Switch and the Gravity Machine near the socket, and plug them all. That is, one of the two power cables should go from the Gravity Machine to the Time Switch, while the other goes from the Time Switch to the wall socket.

3. Set the Time Switch to its maximum. You can do this by using the rotation arrows. Instead of rotating, the timer will be set up or down, depending on which arrow you are pressing, of course.

4. That's it. The rocket should bump the scissors, which in turn will cut the rope, and the candle should fall, lighting the fuse of the cannon just in time for the Time Switch to activate the Gravity Machine. Once the gravity has been taken care of, the cannonball will fly directly into the shelves, taking a 90º angle, going through the hoop. Just wait for it to fall down through the hoop once, and you'll be done with this puzzle.

So, into my question:

In Puzzle 44: Tarzan, what am I supposed to do? I know that I must activate the Magic Wheel, make it go up, then fall down on the bellow to propel the balloon rightwards, but I don't get how I should do this.

sxt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help Joey! I'm glad someone else managed to help you out with puzzle 46, I'm now having trouble with #45 so I wouldn't have known the answer... Maybe I shouldn't try to play this game when I'm tired
wink2.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just beat all 100 Puzzle modes, and working on Action mode (I assume there are 50, because my profile said 50% when I was done with Puzzle #75 and none of Action).

Some professor solutions are truly awkward. There was one near #85 which supply you with 9 pieces. Guess what it only took 2 parts and a dozen seconds to solve...

Anyway, I'll post my solutions to couple of the levels foofoo hasn't posted pics of. (I'll try, I need to borrow a camera first.)

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait.. I love these games for the PC.

But I don't see any "Crazy Machines" title for DS when I search gamefaqs

is this homebrew, or what? I wanna play ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, I dunno why it didn't appear on GameFAQs when I searched, but I found out about it now ^^

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrainerAbu // It's a retail title. Look here.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=108355

I don't know why gamefaqs doesn't have it, probably because it's currently only available for Europe and a relatively small title.

45mine.jpg

45prof.jpg

58mine.jpg

58prof.jpg

Note that some items may require EXACT placement. For example, the + gear in 45 my solution need to be at certain height otherwise the ball drops to the abyss.
Other items like the fan in 58 can be placed roughly around there. This applies to all my submissions if I make any more.

foofoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
image quality suxs, attach the robe to the rocket and weight
p59ia8.th.jpg

i think the game is still not finished, there are two more options in the main menu at 0%
EDIT: that were the game profiles! lol

Thundi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
foofoo said:
image quality suxs, attach the robe to the rocket and weight
p59ia8.th.jpg

i think the game is still not finished, there are two more options in the main menu at 0%
EDIT: that were the game profiles! lol

Arf I can't see the interesting parts
frown.gif
The robe from rocket to weight is kinda obvious but my problem is that the football never gets enough speed to roll over that first wheel which kinda acts like a bridge. Can't you upload this one like the ones above?
frown.gif

Edit:

Never mind, I got it! Seems like it was one of these levels where 1 Pixel makes the difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU +1