• Total voters

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cracking your knuckles does not give you arthritis but there was a study where an amount of people where instructed to crack their knuckles whenever they could on only one hand for several years. The study resulted in the chosen hand of most of the participants being weaker than the other. That's why I don't crack my knuckles any more but my knees, ankles, back and wrists I do.

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o man i crack my fingers my bones in the fingers so that like a combo my toes my tail bone my neck my knees my elbow you know what im take a video and upload on youutbe for your guys to see

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sometimes I do, but I try not to because it seems to be bad.

I have to crack my thumbs though, otherwise there are times I can't move them... Really weird really. And I always crack my toes when I wake up.

In rare cases my shoulder cracks, but it really hurts. It started when my shoulder was dislocated, and it never really cured completely.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've cracked my knuckles for most of my life, all three joints in every finger. (yes, thumbs included)
Now that I'm pushing 30 years old, my joints constantly ache on cold days, and my grip isn't as strong as it used to be. At times I absolutely HAVE to pop them to make my hands feel better.
My knuckles are rather large, and now at times they swell to the point where I can't take off my typical size 13 ring.
My family has a history of arthritis, and large knuckles, so A and B may not necessarily be due to C, but I do wish I'd never began that habit.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else here pop their hips?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The only thing I know how to crack is my knucles in 2 places, which I can't always crack... and my toes, which I love cracking. I dunno. It's like masturbating for my feet :]

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
There is nothing much wrong with it as far as we know. It can not give you arthritis, that's just what people tell you to get you to stop, and so far, the only repercussions that have been found are lower grip strength and slightly larger joints, and that's from doing it for a long time.

GiRPwN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I crack fingers, toes, head, leg, ankle. And theres the one joint on ur thumb where if you crack it ffeels AMAZING. Its the finger tip to the next joint and you pull up. Yeah..... HI ARTHRITIS.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I voted NO, but not because it's yuck. I just don't do it. I crack my neck. But that's because I've got a computerjob and I have a lot of back aches, as a result I have to stretch my neck regularly, which gives a rather nasty "KRRRK!" sound. But it sure reliefs the tension.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I crack my fingers, wrist, toes, jaw, ankles, back and neck
rolleyes.gif

Oh, and when I raise my arm, it looks like a bone is getting out of my shoulder
blink.gif
you can actually SEE it!
But I usually don't crack all that when there are girls around, it scares them xD lolz
And then they look at me like I'm a freak or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on...