United States
hybridkit said:
But how do u guys crack your nose?
blink.gif
smash it against a wall
you'll definitely hear the crack

D

Deleted User

Some of my finger knuckles can crack indefinitely. I can also crack my back 'n neck 'n ankles and toes ... but not indefinitely ... but they are all pretty loud. A lot of people cringe when I crack my neck in public.
tongue.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I do it all the time at work, if I don't my hands feel a bit strange after an hour or so.

I like doing it by just sorta grabbing my thumb in my palm and squeezing till it cracks

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.TakaM said:
I do it all the time at work, if I don't my hands feel a bit strange after an hour or so.

I like doing it by just sorta grabbing my thumb in my palm and squeezing till it cracks

Thats a good way to do it :thumbsup:

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lets see: Toes, elbow, kneecap, neck, jaw, knuckles, ankle, wrist, back, shoulder.

I think that's it. Cracking joints relieves stress, I do it all the time.
smile.gif

And how the hell do you come up with these topics?
ohmy.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I crack my neck at various angles... also my fingers, my thumb, my toes, my back, my elbow, and my kneecap

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Ooo now I feel... weird. I can't grab now anything safely.
wtf.gif

Anyways good thread, my classmate does that a lot. OK, me too, though just some of my fingers, my back, and rarely my knee(s), because I don't know how.

Any ideas?

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mh, knuckles, ankles, wrists, knees, neck and my toes.

I like the crackling sound a lot and when I'm bored it's like a time filler as my knuckles doesn't crackle that fast, even if I try it harder :q

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
science said:
moozxy said:
science said:
Cracking your knuckles does not give you arthritis. The cracking noise just comes from fluid moving from one side of the joint to the other (I think. I read it about 6 years ago)

I crack my fingers (3 joints on each finger), thumbs (both joints), my hands (not fingers, my actual hand), my neck, shoulders, my back, my tail bone, my wrist (non stop, but only one wrist), kneecaps (non stop), toes, foot (not toes, the whole foot), ankle (not stop, only one ankle though), and recently, my elbows.
O.o How?

You have to clench your butt cheeks together really tight, and it hurts pretty bad the first time you do it, but it gets easier and less painful each time.

Wow that sounded awful! I am now awaiting this to be quoted out of context!

I have many body parts that I can crack, including my tailbone... not through your method though
laugh.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I crack my neck and back fairly regularly (maybe once a day or 2 days)
sometimes its just uncontrollable, it cracks when i wasn't even trying to crack it.
other times i feel very tense and it relieves me.

i don't intentionally crack my knees and feet, but they seem to crack themselves sometimes too.

occasionally i crack my ribs too, by stretching out my chest excessively.

thebobevil said:
I once went a couple days without cracking my neck, and it was getting really achy and stiff ... I was stood in the line at a bank, and I just had to crack it ...

So, I whipped my head around, in the motion I use to crack it, and it was a long, bone-snapping kinda sound ... really loud ... serious horror movie sound effect quality ... and the girl behind me fainted lol
that made me LMAO.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this gives you arthritis, as it's making your joints pop and rub against each other. Tbf, it probably doesn't increase the chance of it that much though. Constant typing and game-playing (which most of us do) is more likely to give us arthritis early. Isn't that a nice thought?
tongue.gif

EDIT:
Aha, I read that Wikipedia article, obviously I'm wrong then. Though I may be right on the count of typing and gaming. Also, I can't really pop or crack my joints, and I don't really see the point. Though I know a lot of people who do.

Commander

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Clicking your joints is simply forming a air pocket which then pops I don't see how that can cause arthritis.

I can click most of the joints on my body. But my left leg clicks all the time (even when walking) after a snapped the bone in two places aswell as my left hand because I broke that also.
tongue.gif

~ Commander

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I crack my fingers about a billion times a day, I can never do that imposing cracking-all-knuckles-at-once thing because of this. But it gives me something to do when I'm either really really bored or nervous.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dice said:
science said:
moozxy said:
science said:
Cracking your knuckles does not give you arthritis. The cracking noise just comes from fluid moving from one side of the joint to the other (I think. I read it about 6 years ago)

I crack my fingers (3 joints on each finger), thumbs (both joints), my hands (not fingers, my actual hand), my neck, shoulders, my back, my tail bone, my wrist (non stop, but only one wrist), kneecaps (non stop), toes, foot (not toes, the whole foot), ankle (not stop, only one ankle though), and recently, my elbows.
O.o How?

You have to clench your butt cheeks together really tight, and it hurts pretty bad the first time you do it, but it gets easier and less painful each time.

Wow that sounded awful! I am now awaiting this to be quoted out of context!

I have many body parts that I can crack, including my tailbone... not through your method though
laugh.gif

Haha how do you do it? I'm looking for new ways, because clenching my ass in public is kinda embarrassing
laugh.gif

asd135246

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I usually crack my knuckles and sometimes my back and neck.

I still remember when i was in the middle of an exam and cracked my knuckles.
Everyone in the class made a look saying: who the hell did that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello