BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how do u apply the patch? i am so confused. I tried using the custom robo patch that lets me get all equipment the cra-unallequipment.ips thing. and i think that patch UNinstalls the crack cause it doesnt work and its UNallequipment.ips, and i cant open tha cra-crap5.bat cause im on a mac.
cry.gif
anyhelp????
wacko.gif

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
how do u apply the patch? i am so confused. I tried using the custom robo patch that lets me get all equipment the cra-unallequipment.ips thing. and i think that patch UNinstalls the crack cause it doesnt work and its UNallequipment.ips, and i cant open tha cra-crap5.bat cause im on a mac.
cry.gif
 anyhelp????
wacko.gif

Intel Mac? I just use Parallels..

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Virtual PC or another x86 PPC emulator. Anything that can get Win95 running decent enough will be fine.

The Xdelta code has been ported to different platforms and it originates from *nix so it shouldn't be that tough to compile for OSX (built on BSD -- based on *nix). If you want to try your hand at compiling it get the source here.

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
cry.gif
 anyhelp????
wacko.gif

Intel Mac? I just use Parallels..

im on a ppc g5 so i guess i cant use trainers
cry.gif

http://www.google.com/search?q=IPS%20patch...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

IPS patching can be done in Mac OSX, as for the bat, I think you're out of luck.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sorry 4 double posting but i tried th +3 file and there was no .bat, so i applyed the .ips, but the patch doesnt work-i dont have infinite hp/gp/all eqipment

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
sorry 4 double posting but i tried th +3 file and there was no .bat, so i applyed the .ips, but the patch doesnt work-i dont have infinite hp/gp/all eqipment

You didn't say what trainer.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
k this time i really am sorry for double posting
frown.gif
(before u posted just before i did) but the +3 file .ips doesn't work
mad.gif
, and it doesnt have a .bat file so can someone just tell me how to apply the patch??? (i just need all equipment +gp) also, if this matters, i trimmed the rom file and its from xenophobia, m3 simply, and i patch with mac patcher ips 2.0 (use google and search ips mac)
(did i double post???)

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(I BETTER BE DOUBLE POSTING) sorry for doubling again IF i did. i got the custom robo +3 trainer and there was the files cr-crap3.ips and cr-crap3.nfo. i patched with the mac ips 2.0 patcher i found on google, then i put the .nds file back onto my m3 simply, then i started it on my ds, then i didnt get any of the infinite gp, the equipment, or infinite hp

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
NSMB unpatches added.
Awesome! Thanks a lot! For me this makes trainer menu's rather obsolete since I tend to keep choosing the same options anyway. Your unpatches give me just the options I want.
bow.gif
Depending on how much time it takes it may be an idea to do this to all releases you make from now on
smile.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
(I BETTER BE DOUBLE POSTING) sorry for doubling again IF i did. i got the custom robo +3 trainer and there was the files cr-crap3.ips and cr-crap3.nfo. i patched with the mac ips 2.0 patcher i found on google, then i put the .nds file back onto my m3 simply, then i started it on my ds, then i didnt get any of the infinite gp, the equipment, or infinite hp

Are you sure you wrote the patched game to your cart and not a backup?

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
NSMB unpatches added.

Awesome! Thanks a lot! For me this makes trainer menu's rather obsolete since I tend to keep choosing the same options anyway. Your unpatches give me just the options I want.
bow.gif
Depending on how much time it takes it may be an idea to do this to all releases you make from now on
smile.gif

You could create your own. Once you patch the options you want, make an ips with the patched rom and a clean rom. Easy to do but a bit time consuming for cracker to do it for all of his trainers.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night