iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
megaman zx is so easy,l i mean just fill up your subtanks and its really easy to beat.

I still think a trainer patch would be nice for Megaman ZX
grog.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with Megaman ZX is that there isn't enough unused space in the binaries as they are. If I resize them to fit in my code then you wouldn't be able to use the trainer for the same reason you can't use the existing trainer. And actually there's even a worse problem with Megaman ZX because it won't even run on EZV after it has been resized whereas other games will run on EZV after resizing but not on other carts.
wacko.gif
I sure hope someone can figure out why unpacked/repacked games are problematic.

So as of now the best I could do is a trainer that overwrites existing code and hope that it won't crash. :/

chonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead 'N' Furious trainer done.

I must admit I haven't played the game much so I don't know if the unlimited ammo in gun code will work on other guns. If it doesn't then I will try to add onto it later.

only unlimited magazine on main gun. shotgun ammo diminishes and you have to reload it. don't bother with more codes, this game is awful
blink.gif

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, we're flooded with hacks
biggrin.gif
I'd love to use the NSMB one, but invincibility kinda puts me off. How about one with just the unlimited time and change powerup? Not sure how hard that'd be, but options like the Castlevania hack are appreciated.

P

pasc

@cracker:

Is ther a way we can use Action Replay DS Codes for our beloved M3Simply's/R4's ?

Maybe a way to create an ips patch or a crack making program that uses Action Replay Codes ?

Thought of that yesterday, so is this impossible or not ?

BEFORE anyone asks: Nitrohax DOES NOT work with Flashcards ;(

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
@cracker:

Is ther a way we can use Action Replay DS Codes for our beloved M3Simply's/R4's ?

Maybe a way to create an ips patch or a crack making program that uses Action Replay Codes ?

You can't use the codes natively with any flash cards. ARDS won't work with roms nor will Nitrohax. The trainers cracker has been releasing is based on the ARDS codes. He posted a tutorial in a separate thread with some information on how to go about creating trainers from those codes - however it will require some knowledge of assembly.

B

bleep

I know but it doesn't have the "never break tools" cheat that I wanted. I just hate remaking the spear over and over since I can't get the stone everyday (It usually appears every 2 days on any beach as far as I know)
frown.gif

Ok this is an incredibly boring game, the walk-thru-walls and running speed increase cheats made it a tad more tolerable though.
biggrin.gif

Lost In Blue 2 (U)

Cheats +7

Walk-Thru-Walls (Hold B)
Increased Running Speed
Infinite Stats
Infinite Spices
Infinite Firewood
Infinite Tool Usage
Modify First Item Slot

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
Strange, I am still having a problem with the FFIII trainer.

I have disabled all hacks except the save anywhere, yet after ANY battle, when I go into the menu, down to save, and hold L and A, my game locks up in the menu. The arrow can still move down, and pressing A and B makes the regular selection noise, but I cannot exit the menu.

If I do not engage in a battle, saving anywhere works fine.

hmmm.....

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@cracker:

Is ther a way we can use Action Replay DS Codes for our beloved M3Simply's/R4's ?

just use dipstar it works, you can convert action replay codes into dipstar format, of course you will need to boot dipstar from a slot 2 flashcart like the EZ flash V expansion card.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Strange, I am still having a problem with the FFIII trainer.

I have disabled all hacks except the save anywhere, yet after ANY battle, when I go into the menu, down to save, and hold L and A, my game locks up in the menu. The arrow can still move down, and pressing A and B makes the regular selection noise, but I cannot exit the menu.

If I do not engage in a battle, saving anywhere works fine.

hmmm.....

Just tap on the screen where it says Back and it will reload the main menu screen again and you can hit L+A again. Not sure why it gets stuck in between like that but at least the fix is easy.
smile.gif
Also make sure you have Save selected when you hit L+A as it is much less likely to get stuck if it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch