Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
come on guys, it wouldnt be as easy as simply replacing letters.
seems same words always become same ciphered text, but same letters dont become same ciphered letters, so theres some dynamic factor.

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna try my best, just to ask how often are you gonna drop hints? I would like for their to be as few hints as possible, I like a challenge.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Assuming the letters remain constant.
Q8HZEBBR = E?R??II?
Assuming all the letters remain constant, B isn't I ._. ...it's still an F.
Just a thought though...You might want to toss in the towel if you still get it wrong even with an assumption in place.

Last edited by jurassicplayer,

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure b65 is "the" and b6 is "th" since that's the most common english diagraph

anyway, i'll throw down this site which provides frequency results for a long passage like this and for the english language. I don't have time to but someone could very easily solve this with that site.

of course, it will only work if the characters remain constant... And now that I look at it, it seems that B does not remain constant so...

Last edited by endoverend,

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there's too little information to go on atm for me to spend more than the hour I did on this. Please give us the next hint! I think it's really necessary to have one for using to solve and one for verification. :P

D

Deleted User

Assuming all the letters remain constant, B isn't I ._. ...it's still an F.
Just a thought though...You might want to toss in the towel if you still get it wrong even with an assumption in place.

Woops copy pasted wrong part. Meant to say
Q8HG1SSW = E?R??II? not Q8HZEBBR

It can't be a simple as substitution unless it uses weird words like amiibo

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Codename

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZB6SVZ the 49th word

Six up from Z is F

How the hell do you get the rest xD One word at a time. If we know how to solve one we can solve the rest. I know the numbers have something to do with it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if we include the first letter the z we get 7 to count by which brings the b to an i and we get that by counting forward 7 from b

now we're stuck on g. which can't be brought to by adding letters and counting fowards or backwards

So we have the Fi of Figure

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZB6SVZ the 49th word

Six up from Z is F

How the hell do you get the rest xD One word at a time. If we know how to solve one we can solve the rest. I know the numbers have something to do with it.

if we include the first letter the z we get 7 to count by which brings the b to an i and we get that by counting forward 7 from b

now we're stuck on g. which can't be brought to by adding letters and counting fowards or backwards

So we have the Fi of Figure

How did you get that as the 49th word? By my count that is the 50th word, 49th being BSVDHQ == Figure B=F S=I V=G D=U H=R Q=E, unless I miscounted.

Reactions: BurningDesire

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get that as the 49th word? By my count that is the 50th word, 49th being BSVDHQ == Figure B=F S=I V=G D=U H=R Q=E, unless I miscounted.
Z1
B65
56QPH
B8LZ6
8LRV
W88UH,
B65
8LBZWPU
4B6SB1G
RV
L5
6GV5L
CH6.
5ZVT
Z1
B65
8LBZWPU
4B65LVG
W88UH,
8LBBZR
5ZS7V
6QV56SL
B65
SLL4,
ZH6
ZABG6B
4BPDHP
65HE
WSSG6B
BHR.
B65
8LBBZR
58BE
RV
L5
W88UH
4BZAHZ
CH6.
WP8ZV44B
B65
SLL4
Z5Z7V
8BRL
WELZ614
BSVDHQ - Yes you're right. I fucked something up xD
ZB6SVZ
8H
Q8HZEBBR
W88UH
RV
Q8HG1SSW
B65
PVD7B1V5H
8LBVC7S
W1E1...

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure b65 is "the" and b6 is "th" since that's the most common english diagraph

anyway, i'll throw down this site which provides frequency results for a long passage like this and for the english language. I don't have time to but someone could very easily solve this with that site.

of course, it will only work if the characters remain constant... And now that I look at it, it seems that B does not remain constant so...
They are constant

I think there's too little information to go on atm for me to spend more than the hour I did on this. Please give us the next hint! I think it's really necessary to have one for using to solve and one for verification. :P
I gave a very vague hint. I tried to give out a word that meets certain criteria to serve as a hint and not something to solve by. I really don't want to put up another hint, but since I'm pretty sure this will be extremely hard without it, I'll put up a straw poll asking people.

is it a known cipher or did you just make it up?
I made it up, every other cipher I have access to would be solved with a quick Google search.

BSVDHQ is the word I was referring to.

Last edited by CIAwesome526,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car