• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Covid-19 vaccine

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 500 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 245 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't Spartacus typically typified as a hero amongst communist communities and such? Only in reference to the fact that most Covid deniers are typically Republican.

*sighs* I hate that I can't disagree with this entirely. I'm not 100% against the idea of governments using biological warfare, or even using its own citizens as experimentation. Not that I'm saying that's what covid is, but for me personally, the idea of such is not outside the realm of possibility.

I do like how there's almost twice as many pages of pseudo irrelevant links. I might actually have to check some of them out when I'm undergoing my existential crisis later.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Isn't Spartacus typically typified as a hero amongst communist communities and such? Only in reference to the fact that most Covid deniers are typically Republican.

*sighs* I hate that I can't disagree with this entirely. I'm not 100% against the idea of governments using biological warfare, or even using its own citizens as experimentation. Not that I'm saying that's what covid is, but for me personally, the idea of such is not outside the realm of possibility.

I do like how there's almost twice as many pages of pseudo irrelevant links. I might actually have to check some of them out when I'm undergoing my existential crisis later.
I have no idea who Spartacus is, outside of the historical figure. Even if I did, the paper posted still doesn’t fit the request for a peer-reviewed paper.
If this is what’s in the paper, then I am definitely glad I didn’t spend my time reading it.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have no who Spartacus is, outside of the historical figure. Even if I did, the paper posted still doesn’t fit the request for a peer-reviewed paper.
If this is what’s in the paper, then I am definitely glad I didn’t spend my time reading it.
I skimmed the paper to check it against my internal conspiracy bingo card and the only part they're missing is blatant anti-Semitism, the rest is just your standard run off the mill deepstate controlled by the elite poisoning everyone for population control because food production isn't rising as fast as the population. Hence why I said calling it bullshit is about the only discussion it deserves.

Reactions: The Catboy

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Johnson & Johnson's Business Lead, Brandon Schadt, and Johnson & Johnson's scientist, Justin Durant, stated their thoughts on the vaccine and were filmed with a hidden cam:

What do you think about it?

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Johnson & Johnson's Business Lead, Brandon Schadt, and Johnson & Johnson's scientist, Justin Durant, stated their thoughts on the vaccine and were filmed with a hidden cam:

It's project Veritas with the usual sensationalized fear mongering with jump cuts between questions, only showing bits and pieces from the answers instead of the full context, and outright cutting answers together.
Considering they have a rich and storied history of manipulating interviews like that nothing of what they present there should be taken at face value.

Reactions: RocaBOT

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's project Veritas with the usual sensationalized fear mongering with jump cuts between questions, only showing bits and pieces from the answers instead of the full context, and outright cutting answers together.
Considering they have a rich and storied history of manipulating interviews like that nothing of what they present there should be taken at face value.
How much context is needed when a Johnson & Johnson employee says Kids shouldn't get a f*cking vaccine because there are unknown repercussions? Seems clear cut to me.

stanna

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stockholm syndrome, if they were on their death bed they could never admit they've be had, feel sorry for them.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Project Veritas. LMFAO. You mean this Project Veritas, right? "Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010. The group produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Project Veritas also uses entrapment to generate bad publicity for its targets, and has propagated disinformation and conspiracy theories in its videos and operations."

Reactions: RocaBOT

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought a picture was worth 1000 words but I guess I have to ramble about something when I add a picture so ramble ramble.

eVTTacp.jpeg

Reactions: BitMasterPlus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...