Hacking covers for Configurable USB Loader?

DSTTSTINKYCARD

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi ive just installed the Configurable USB Loader channel (superb software, i love it)
and have a few questions if anyone can help

1st is there a way to get covers without downloading them through the loader as it takes a long time

and i installed a game through the wii and it is just short of 4gb then i installed a game from the computer with WiiBackupManager and the game is about 400 mb
anyone know why one is bigger?

cheers

Kkolko

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DSTTSTINKYCARD said:
hi ive just installed the Configurable USB Loader channel (superb software, i love it)

1st is there a way to get covers without downloading them through the loader as it takes a long time

and i installed a game through the wii and it is just short of 4gb then i installed a game from the computer with WiiBackupManager and the game is about 400 mb

cheers
Not all games are the same size
rolleyes.gif

DSTTSTINKYCARD

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kkolko said:
DSTTSTINKYCARD said:

cheers
Not all games are the same size
rolleyes.gif

yes thanks mate just realised

thanks for the cover site syst3merror
i have just downloaded a cover pack with 472 pal covers in,where in the hard drive do i put these?
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E