Homebrew Coverflow DS (New project)

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
Spidy1000 said:
Xenon++ Taiju i hope you wil reconsider your decision, i really would like to get DScovered to work with AKAIO 1.8.1, too bad the file needed is not provided anymore, respect for all your work
Fixed -_-".

Even if he DID reconsider...he still doesn't have a working DS anymore, so there isn't very much testing he can do himself.

i'm, not following what you are saying, is Taiju going to fix this problem or is it already fixed, if so, please tell me where to look....

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Spidy1000 said:
i'm, not following what you are saying, is Taiju going to fix this problem or is it already fixed, if so, please tell me where to look....
The problem was already fixed (though that wasn't why I said "Fixed -_-")...as for where to look, you would have to look back in time when the files were actually still available, since it seems that everyone who used Taiju's stuff didn't seem to keep a backup or feel the need to try and recover the file from their computer.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
Spidy1000 said:
The problem was already fixed (though that wasn't why I said "Fixed -_-")...as for where to look, you would have to look back in time when the files were actually still available, since it seems that everyone who used Taiju's stuff didn't seem to keep a backup or feel the need to try and recover the file from their computer.

could you please point me in the right direction, maybe in a PM?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Spidy1000 said:
Keeping the files private is out of respect and at the request of their creator who is going through quite a bit inner turmoil at the moment. The fact that all of Taiju’s files have virtually disappeared from the internet shows the amount of respect he has amongst the users.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Keeping the files private is out of respect and at the request of their creator who is going through quite a bit inner turmoil at the moment. The fact that all of Taiju’s files have virtually disappeared from the internet shows the amount of respect he has amongst the users.
no you can keep it! just unredistributable.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
Lol, it's more like nobody has the files anymore and so there isn't much anyone can do about it. Pretty much all of Taiju's nds stuff have vanished in the abyss apart from the stuff people already have.

hocuspocus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
Finally loader_ysmenu's nasty bug is gone
yaynds.gif

http://filetrip.net/f12389-DSCovered-loade...nu-fix-1-0.html

Can someone post this fix again? DSCovered_28_04_2010 is overwriting my save files with 1kb files.
frown.gif

MdX MaxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So based on my quick skimming of a few threads, it seems like this isn't yet compatible with akAIO 1.8.1. Is the developer still working on this? I'd love to have this interface on my Acekard.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MdX MaxX said:
So based on my quick skimming of a few threads, it seems like this isn't yet compatible with akAIO 1.8.1. Is the developer still working on this? I'd love to have this interface on my Acekard.
There was a loader for it at one point in time, but the creator took it down and no one who has it is willing to upload it.
I wish someone would update the loaders provided though, it would be nice.

fruolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
MdX MaxX said:
There was a loader for it at one point in time, but the creator took it down and no one who has it is willing to upload it.
I wish someone would update the loaders provided though, it would be nice.

As far as I remember Taiju don't mind we keep the file, but says the file is unredistributable. So it isn't possible to upload the file without many people are going to be angry. Sorry...but I don't want to take the chance and maybe gettting banned on this site.

Sorry, but my english isn't very well.

bantheradio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question. I recently updated my TTmenu folder with RetroGameFan's updates. Strangely, now when I select a game in DSCovered it launches YSMenu instead of simply booting the game. Any help would be appreciated.

Oops. Just discovered my error. I had a YSMenu.ini in the TTMenu folder.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yo I got ma question regarding this project;

Is Supercard DSTWO supported? maybe as a plug-inn or whatever.
Or maybe as a main ds launch thing?
and can I use this in comebination with iMenu?

X1pheR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lightning said:
yo I got ma question regarding this project;

Is Supercard DSTWO supported? maybe as a plug-inn or whatever.
Or maybe as a main ds launch thing?
and can I use this in comebination with iMenu?
Besides AK2i I also have a DSTWO. It's not possible because there isn't any loader to be used by dscovered. So you can start dscovered but cannot start any rom from it.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
avenir said:
Or you can load DSCovered from DSTWO R4 plugin(on SDs).

Could you some more information on that? I do not have much time to do some research on this.

Like links to some topics, tutorials etc.

Thanks in advance!
yay.gif

Does the plug-inn support a sdhc card from Dane-Elec(4GB)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work