Homebrew Coverflow DS (New project)

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
Mantis41 said:
I'm a dick head. I didn't even notice the browse button at the bottom of dscovery. I've been adding all the new covers manually.
wacko.gif

Edit: speaking of being a dick head. Is there any way to get a akAIO to run from DScovered? I added akmenu.nds and it goes into a re-boot loop when run. Games run well but I havn't found a way to run up the akAIO menu from DScovered. I thought it would be handy encase I needed to change save settings or cheats.

I guess I'll look at that for the next release. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks Spinal.

One last thing. If I rename your akmenu4.nds to akmenu4.old and I then rename the old akmenu.nds back to akmenu4.nds. akAIO will boot momentarily and then autoload the last game played. So I can not access akAIO menu at all. This is probably why it goes into a loop when akmenu.nds is run from dscovered as it then autoloads the last NDS which in this case would be itself.

Cheers
grog.gif

Edit: I think I found the problem. When DScovered is run it changes the globalsettings.ini file found in the _aio directory. Specificaly it changes the autorunWithLastRom= from 0 to 1.

wafflox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there.

It's great you're creating a program, though I have to report that apparently this firmware possesses the ability to corrupt the entire Micro SD card. Repeatedly, it would corrupt - be fixed - only to corrupt after playing a game again.

It's pretty bothersome and I don't know what the problem could possibly be. Might you look over the coding or something? No, the Micro SD card was not barely in it / pulled out too quickly or anything like that. It has occurred multiple times and I'm positive the problem does not lie in the card itself - but this firmware.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mantis41 said:
Edit: I think I found the problem. When DScovered is run it changes the globalsettings.ini file found in the _aio directory. Specificaly it changes the autorunWithLastRom= from 0 to 1.
This is not problem... This is required for "auto boot". Possibly my next mshl2tools release will include autorun disabler.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
Mantis41 said:
This is not problem... This is required for "auto boot". Possibly my next mshl2tools release will include autorun disabler.
Would it be possible to put in an exception for akmenu.nds?

So if akmenu.nds is called the bit is set to 0 else 1 for all other NDS files.

FirstDuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Dunno wads the problem, i always stuck at loading screen when using akaio 1.6 RC1 but its works fine when using akaio 1.5.1

but i look thru the comment seem like nobody having this prob, o mayb all pretending -.-, can anyone help me?

Btw, its work fine when running homebrew

zulu12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spinal - do you still have the sets of these icons? if you still have it. Can you upload it here so I can use it for the new themes?

10z9y11.png

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it works with AKAIO, unless you are asking if you can load it from DScover, which you can now do with the above link Spinal posted.

Now that AKAIO can be loaded via DScover, I might use it, although I still think you should try to add GBA to complete the amazingness :3

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
DarkMario616 said:
Yes it works with AKAIO, unless you are asking if you can load it from DScover, which you can now do with the above link Spinal posted.

Now that AKAIO can be loaded via DScover, I might use it, although I still think you should try to add GBA to complete the amazingness :3

I tried GBA with DSision2, I could never get the save files to work properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist