Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mikejacobs said:
anyone got the themes to work yet?

nope can get it to work also, tried many rename like in cap to see if it change something , don't work , the option to switch view as well seem to not be there anymore, i'm not gonna make an video until i get those to work , if i find how
tongue.gif
loll

not really into compile , i have to give a tried let you know if i find something

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hibern said:
mikejacobs said:
anyone got the themes to work yet?

Yes, me.
Why would it only work here?
Go to the settings, page 5 (where you can install a game)
themes.png

that's exactly how mine is set up.
but when i go to the settings, the theme option is just blank.
do you need to have more than 1 theme?
does it work with cios rev12?

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChronoX_ said:
hi Hibern, thanks for the new release....

what happened to the option 1 and 2, to switch view?
you can still have 2 views,, its just not predefined now.. 1 and 2 are exactally the same, so go into adjust coverflow and make a design for view 2.

Edit) I forgot to thank Hibernatus.. Nice work!

Would there be any chance of a quick update to fix the 002 error we are having? most people now days are on cios rev 13a to get the newest games to work,, Until 14 comes out.
Im sure if you go into the usb loader gx IRC channel, they can provide you with some quick info on the matter....

Thank you again.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hibern said:
Benjay: i'm not a student, i have a work, but it does take me much time indeed, especially when i'm sent to another city for the week!

oups !!! i'm really sorry , i thought you were still a student ^^
But it's the same : your job is much more important
wink.gif

I'd like to thank you for adding the possibility to change transparency and colors of side covers , it's better this way and makes it compatible with any background
wink.gif

setting 00 to the end of color for titles does not work , i've tried it the beta1 and i still could see the titles.
So i used a trick : i set an "empty" font as cffont , and that's ok.

there's only one thing i find not good : moving data to sd:/wiiflow instead of sd:/apps/wiiflow......
Because i've spent a whole day trying to make a forwarder , i've asked help , and now i'll have to do it again ^^

thx for all this good job
wink.gif

Will test it in a few days when i have free time too (job takes much time........)

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the great update! Everything seems to work great, and the covers load much faster now. I was afraid this new version might reintroduce the bug I got last time, where it would kick me out to HBC, but everything is perfect.

To save time downloading the covers and tweaking the graphics again, I tried renaming the old usb-loader folder to wiiflow, but all the images were distorted (snowy). Could've been my old settings were incompatible. Either way, I downloaded everything fresh and manually changed my settings back, and it works like a dream.

(EDIT)

I spent a little more time with beta2, and I have a bug. When I make adjustments to the coverflow (camera, angle, etc.), and save to exit back to the loader, it freezes for a moment before it snaps to the new configuration. I can then use my new adjustments, switching between them with buttons 1 and 2. However, when I exit the loader and launch it again, all my settings are gone, and only the default configuration is displayed. I tested it twice, but it just won't save my settings. I went back to beta1 to test, and it works fine in beta1.

Another thing I noticed tonight were black bars on the sides of my 16:9 (480p) display, and I could've sworn they weren't there in beta1, but when I checked they were. I guess this loader doesn't fully support widescreen, which would explain why my covers are a little skinny. I adjusted the screen size in settings from 640x480 to 630x480 to remedy this. If full widescreen support were to be implemented, then this loader would be perfect. It's already a masterpiece, and thanks for all the hard work Hibern.

Pegasos123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to get the white theme back working?
unsure.gif

because since beta 2 there is the black theme as default ....i dont like it
tongue.gif

but i can already say this is the best loader so far
gbasp.gif

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, since the coverflow settings are saved in the theme's .ini file, and since there isn't any .ini file by default, it won't save your changes. In my mind this function only was a tool for theme makers (which explains why it is so ugly)
So i have to add a default theme.ini.
Has anyone been able to install several themes and switch between them? I find it very strange that nobody seems to get it work. At least try to force it by entering the name of the theme in loader.ini :
If you have SD:/wiiflow/themes/mytheme.ini
Code:
[GENERAL]
theme=MYTHEME
dsfanatic5 : you've had a private beta with a different cache format, which is why you had corrupted covers when you copy/pasted it.
How can i test error 002? Does it depend on what game i launch and on the cIOS version?

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi Hibern, thanks for the new beta. 002 fix doesn't work (well if it's WiiPowers fix). It depends on the game and cIOS revision, rev13b does it's own fix so it has to be a rev13a or under if you want to test it.

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hibern said:
Oh, since the coverflow settings are saved in the theme's .ini file, and since there isn't any .ini file by default, it won't save your changes. In my mind this function only was a tool for theme makers (which explains why it is so ugly)
So i have to add a default theme.ini.
Has anyone been able to install several themes and switch between them? I find it very strange that nobody seems to get it work. At least try to force it by entering the name of the theme in loader.ini :
If you have SD:/wiiflow/themes/mytheme.ini
Code:
[GENERAL]
theme=MYTHEME
dsfanatic5 : you've had a private beta with a different cache format, which is why you had corrupted covers when you copy/pasted it.
How can i test error 002? Does it depend on what game i launch and on the cIOS version?

To test error 002 you can try loading either ghostbusters or india jones or my sims racing. with these games the loader currently gives a green screen and wont load the game.
I believe you need cios rev13a for these games to work with the 002 fix, the other problem rev13a gives with the loader though is it doesnt sync the wiimotes correctly.

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
Benjay said:
Hibern said:
Benjay: i'm not a student, i have a work, but it does take me much time indeed, especially when i'm sent to another city for the week!
there's only one thing i find not good : moving data to sd:/wiiflow instead of sd:/apps/wiiflow......
Because i've spent a whole day trying to make a forwarder , i've asked help , and now i'll have to do it again ^^
It still should point to sd:/apps/wiiflow
it's only the data location he's changed (covers etc)

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Scoobyscoobydoo said:
To test error 002 you can try loading either ghostbusters or india jones or my sims racing. with these games the loader currently gives a green screen and wont load the game.
I believe you need cios rev13a for these games to work with the 002 fix, the other problem rev13a gives with the loader though is it doesnt sync the wiimotes correctly.

Madworld and NFSU are both 002 games as well.

Meannekes

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cwstjdenobs said:
Scoobyscoobydoo said:

that´s false... not every NFSU or madworld is a 002 game...

i have both and some other games that are 002 games for some people but i have no problems with any game..

i´m on rev10

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sledge1 said:
Benjay said:
Hibern said:
It still should point to sd:/apps/wiiflow
it's only the data location he's changed (covers etc)

Yes ^^ i just figured it out while reading Hibern previous post again.
thx.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i've them too , it's because 16/9 screen support is not implemented yet
wink.gif

First code dump for me with the beta2.
i get a code dump when i clik on quit button (to quit the loader) , after going into settings.

Some line of text are no more centered in buttons in the settings (like number of pages for example).
I could just change coordinates of the buttons but it will mess up the design (actually there is the same space between all buttons).

Some new translations are too long to fit into buttons (in french , "telechargements" for example , or "pochettes manquantes" , in download section , and many others).

And how to skin the new config section ? cause you didn't provide a new theme.ini and i don't know how you called this section (perhaps config4 but not sure) , and buttons that come with.

the rest seems to run fine
wink.gif

nice job.

PS : i can confirm what spayrosam told : just use lowercase in the theme names , and it will work
wink.gif

Pegasos123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a request ....maybe it is possible
tongue.gif

i dont like the black theme ...but i like the white one because it is wiiish

but one thing i really like in the black theme are the buttons!
but i dont like the ones which are in the white theme
rolleyes.gif

can somebody please make a white theme with the buttons of the
black theme?!?!
wacko.gif

i would try it myself but i dont have the picture samples of the
black theme
blink.gif

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Meannekes said:
cwstjdenobs said:
Scoobyscoobydoo said:

that´s false... not every NFSU or madworld is a 002 game...

i have both and some other games that are 002 games for some people but i have no problems with any game..

i´m on rev10

Thats correct, madworld are NFSU are not 002b for everyone, madworld works fine in this loader for me.
The true 002b games at the moment for everyone are Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings.
Will be great when this loader is fixed by hibern, alot of the other loaders are having the same problem. Seems that only Loader GX is succesful with these games at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D