1. atupac

atupac GBAtemp Regular

France
    gEist & FirenXe: had same issues before issues because i was on cios rev 10. So when i updated to cios rev 13b, it worked like HELL!! And no worry this last cios rev of Wanin. is perfect!

2. FirenXe

FirenXe Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Hong Kong
    I got it solved after buying a better looking and more expensive usb enclosure [​IMG]

3. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

I will be working on a script to let people download all of the covers , discart or full covers at various sizes once i finish my holidays and have access to my main machine again.
    This script will be in the 'members' section and will be available to anyone who makes a donation to the site to cover the bandwidth being used.

4. atupac

atupac GBAtemp Regular

France
    Thanks djtazz for this good idea!! yes i'd like to have for example the possibility to download all games full boxcovers/discs/normal covers/... with just one click, instead of clicking game by game...

5. jarock

jarock GBAtemp Fan

Hey m8 how do I up Full box covers to site for coverflow just see normal up?. Or does it matter, as I have a few not listed. Indy and a few others. Cheers

6. stiansoftcore

stiansoftcore Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Heh, it's nicer than the offical Starbright. Nice Job

7. fluffykiwi

fluffykiwi GBAtemp Fan

This loader looks amazing. Cannot wait to see what is available in next version. great idea to release the Beta version

I am only judging on the videos posted, but WOW...I want.

Love the customisation possibilties, BUT really like the original.

*edit*
    One thing I'm not keen on it the around the "" text in the game settings. IMO not necessary as the buttons look really nice. Just trying to give some feedback, I love this thing.

Maybe have it mirror what the actual default settings have been set at, or display the game defaults and allow an override? i.e. PAL, NTSC, English, Japanese, etc.

Not any major design issues, and I really could not care about the cheat options remove it totally if you wish, although i understand that would lose some users.

Make it smooth make it stable and make it look nice. You are already there IMO but I know you'll keep polishing, i do the same myself. PLEASE continue to take your time and do as much as possible yourself, as the work you do is really good, no need to rush. We can be patient...well some can...honest!

8. Devvar

Devvar Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Does this possibly have support for partitions? It doesn't detect my WBFS partition.

9. spayrosam

spayrosam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Animated Forwarder WiiFlow Channal Fixed
    Forwarder Fixed:
    SD\apps\WiiFlow\boot.dol
    Very special thanks to djdynamite123

And Black Edition

Better Video

Download

GIGAPack WiiFlow

1-WiiFlow
    2-WiiFlow Theme Pack
    3-WiiFlow Forwarder Channal Fixed
    4-WiiFlow Forwarder Channal Black Fixed
    5-WiiFlow Theme Pack By benjnselinay
    6-WiiFlow Theme Pack By bluescreen81
    7-WiiFlow Theme Pack By chappy23
    8-WiiFlow Theme Pack By eXy
    9-WiiFlow Theme Pack By roku93
    GIGAPack WiiFlow

10. Solecist

Solecist Banned
    Banned

i love this loader....best loader !! ...keep it simple.

just didnt understand one thing ....this is a beta? ....where are the total information about this loader?

11. poof

poof Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I think Hibern's USB Loader works amazing and looks fantastic! Especially with BlueScreen81's v2 Theme [​IMG]

I'm using cIOS13b and everything seemed to be working fine, but after a few tries loading some games I noticed problems popping up.
    Maybe you guys can help me out or maybe these can be fixed in a future release:

- This one is most annoying/important: I can't start a second game with the USB Loader without having to turn off my Wii first :S
    - Sometimes even on a fresh boot the USB Loader freezes when starting a game
    - Pressing the home button inside the USB Loader menu gives me a big crash
    - I can't start the USB Loader with the nunchuck attached (could this be a bug in the forwarder I'm using?)

That's it for now [​IMG]

Oh and I was wondering what USB Loader forwarder channel is best looking and fastest, it's a little bit difficult to find a good one...
    I'm using the one forwarder with the big black usb stick which is animated but looks a bit ... ugly :/
    I tried using a better looking one but it disconnected my wiimote which then had to be reconnected when the USB Loader started (which takes a while)

Thanks all! [​IMG]

12. mestapho

mestapho GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The problem with loading a second game and the freezing are known problems with Cios 13b. I'm not sure about 13a.
    I just downgraded to Cios rev10. That's what works best for me.

13. madnlooney

madnlooney Member
    Newcomer

is there anyway of changing the path for covers?

14. pepobr

pepobr Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Start a second game without having to turn off your Wii can easily be avoided, by simply choose "Reset" (instead of choosing "Wii Menu") when you pause the game with the "Home Button".

15. mooseknuckle2000

mooseknuckle2000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    has there been another release of this? I know Hibern had mentioned it was coming...did I miss it somewhere?

16. ganons

ganons GBAtemp Addict

17. Scoobyscoobydoo

Scoobyscoobydoo GBAtemp Regular

Has anyone been in contact with Hibern?.

This loader is the best out there and i use it for all my games, only problem is that some of the newer games like Indy and Ghostbusters need the 002 fix option in the loader to work along with Cios13a.

Wondered if Hibern was implementing this?, i believe it was only a couple of lines of code that was needed and it would make this loader perfect then.

18. ganons

ganons GBAtemp Addict

im sure he is readig the forums

19. j0k3r

j0k3r GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    whats better, is it better to use cIOS rev.10 for this Lader, or better using cIOS 13b for this. When rev. 10 is better, how can I deinstall the cIOS rev. 13b thing, and install rev. 10 back again ???

20. Scoobyscoobydoo

Scoobyscoobydoo GBAtemp Regular

Id stick with cios rev 10 for the time being until rev 14 comes out with hopefully some fixes.
    To reinstall different rev's just install the wad you need, either 10, 13a or 13b, it overwrites the one already there, you can switch back and forth by reinstalling them.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Coverflow,