Hacking Coverflow demo

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
Hibern said:
Thanks, but please stop comments now, like "wow" and stuff, because otherwise i won't be able to read every message.

Stay ON topic and respect his wishes
rolleyes.gif
- it's not difficult

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
amars464 said:
RC89 said:
it has nothing to do with this development at all
I think that's what he's mad about, so maybe we can all stop being off topic now.

Your right about that, but still its no reason to get that mad.
- Agree on topic again.

cedwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Hibernatus

are you working on 3D coverflow?
what have you done since the first vidéo?
(je sais je suis impatient)!
smile.gif

realbrucest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cedwii said:
@Hibernatus

are you working on 3D coverflow?
what have you done since the first vidéo?
(je sais je suis impatient)!
smile.gif

Two pages before:

QUOTE(Hibern @ Apr 15 2009, 09:31 PM) 3D box is already done anyway.
I must admit it finally looks good, even though i haven't made the skin for the DVD box part yet (so the border simply are white so far).
I'll leave flat covers as an option though.
This thread has become a complete chaos
wacko.gif

Guys, we should discuss only about Hibernatus work and no more about ripping the SM from consoles in hospitals we can't access to, that doesn't make any sense in this thread, someone could start a new one for that.
I also don't know why a few users thinks the Nintendo's one is still cooler than Hibernatu's, didn't you see his first video? His 3D coverflow seems to be as good as the "official", it only lacks the swirly effect for the selected box.

Ferrie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great work on coverflow, i really like the simplicity of just the covers that are sliding by.

3D would be cool eyecandy, but also more difficult to find covers for that are all the same resolution back-middle-front wise. Because all the covers would be mapped the same to the game-boxes. If someone wants to make that, please do, but till than this will be the best GUI of all!

p.s. keep it up!

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK, so here are the news...
The power adapter of my computer (a laptop) seems to be dead, so i'm on batteries and i'm browsing the web to find where i can buy a not-too-expensive replacement adapter.
So i think i finally won't have my computer for the week end, anyway i have other things to do.
Those were my news. Exciting, isn't it.
I don't understand why you are so impatient, it's just a simplistic and useless eye candy. I'd really like to make a nice app i could be proud of, but i've got other important things to do, and i prefer making something good but late instead of the opposite. Well you get my point...
Have a good week-end.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the honesty, and I did agree with not releasing the source.. But isnt there someone on here that you can trust to give you a hand with it? I was hanging on that post where you said that you would have time this weekend, but now you say not...

All respect and hope you have a good weekend too.

julio77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm very impatient because you're french like me, and I'm impatient to test your work !
and I love eye candy apps !

I understand that you can't work all days on this, i've also other thing to do.
good luck and see you on next release !

(j'suis pas sur que tout ce que j'ai écrit veuille dire quelque chose ! lol )

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have plenty of dols. But they are all from different stages in the building process. If you want, I can put one up. But only so you will have something to play with. I am not currently taking requests for features and what-not. And I don't want to hear about bugs. I know it has bugs.

I also know it's cool... I made it.
You don't have to spam the thread to tell me that. If you can't figure out how to use it, you don't need to be playing with big boy toys.

In fact, don't say anything about it at all. This thread is for the other guy's coverflow loader. We have already wasted enough of his time.

Covers must be a 160x224 png in root/images ;named the same as with other loaders.
Disk images must be 160x160 png in root/images/disk ; named the same as the disk.
If you can't make it work with what I've said, just give up.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/agb9a3g/n/boot_dol

pepperoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
I have plenty of dols. But they are all from different stages in the building process. If you want, I can put one up. But only so you will have something to play with. I am not currently taking requests for features and what-not. And I don't want to hear about bugs. I know it has bugs.

I also know it's cool... I made it.
You don't have to spam the thread to tell me that. If you can't figure out how to use it, you don't need to be playing with big boy toys.

In fact, don't say anything about it at all. This thread is for the other guy's coverflow loader. We have already wasted enough of his time.

Covers must be a 160x224 png in root/images ;named the same as with other loaders.
Disk images must be 160x160 png in root/images/disk ; named the same as the disk.
If you can't make it work with what I've said, just give up.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/agb9a3g/n/boot_dol

Cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-