Hacking Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
How to load a normal .gct cheat file with a game?
I got my .gct into SD:/codes and tried another one with SD:/usb-loader/codes

Also, here is a request for a new feature:
It would be great to cklick the upper and lower D-Pad Button of the WiiMote, to scroll the games with their alphabetics.
That idea was stolen from WiiFlow, but it would be a better advantage than zooming in or out, I think.

m00k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not being funny, and I understand that bandwidth costs money but.......

Wiiboxart asking for a donation when it is mandatory is not a donation, its a fee.

Im not sure they own the right to SELL cover art, which IS what they ARE doing.

not sure i would call it a scam but it is misleading and an alternative solution should be found.

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From the way its explained, he is not selling the covers as they are free for manual download, he is selling/asking donatation for the ablility to mass/bulk download or use a loader

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the update, V7 was fine for me lol but oh well, is there anyway to get more compatability with hard drives?

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Using the cheats with Super Mario Galaxy (pal) give me a dsi screen dump, so far the other games i have tested work fine with cheats

With older version and Ocarina cheats enable Super Mario Galaxy was fine

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
m00k said:

Wiiboxart asking for a donation when it is mandatory is not a donation, its a fee.

not sure i would call it a scam but it is misleading and an alternative solution should be found.

completely agree, bw costs have been well covered for a year or more now so why is it still being charged for?

bluescreen81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
neardark said:
thanks for the update, V7 was fine for me lol but oh well, is there anyway to get more compatability with hard drives?
sure rollback to cios rev10 or wait for rev14
biggrin.gif

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
bluescreen81 said:
neardark said:
sure rollback to cios rev10 or wait for rev14
biggrin.gif

hmm thinking going back to rev10 would do more bad than good lol. right now all my games run, just want my hard drive to be seen everytime and not just when it feels like it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m00k said:

You can get covers from the site for free. That means its not mandatory.
Ive had to disable that today with the release of a new app that threthened to disable the site by mass downloads, but until that was release , covers were downloadable for free.
That doesnt mean the USB loaders could download them for free, i never said that , the images were freely available (and will be later today once i block the app) from the site , but only if your on the site and download from there.

If something is free , then your not charging for that , your charging for something else.
If someone gives away a meal and charges for a drink - and you order the drink with the meal , do you complain that its not free ?
The images were free to download directly frmo the site and will be again , if u dont want that then fuck off and dont use the site

Im not forcing anyone to use the site and frankly im getting majorly pissed off with the bitching about a site that no one has to even go to if they dont want

Stop bitching , dont go to the website , very simple

gingerjoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i donated, setup the username/password and it dont let you login, is the site knackered? username bob

cool its working, i must of been a muppet

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
gingerjoe said:
i donated, setup the username/password and it dont let you login, is the site knackered? username ratty

wouldnt be telling people your username, now they only need to guess the pasword lol.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
Using the cheats with Super Mario Galaxy (pal) give me a dsi screen dump, so far the other games i have tested work fine with cheats

With older version and Ocarina cheats enable Super Mario Galaxy was fine
At the moment, the SMG cheats are too big for our Cheat Manager
shy.gif

If you need to use them you'll have to use another cheat manager for now until I get this fixed (we're running out of memory)
Create a gct with another app - if it's in sd:/codes/ then turning on cheats in the loader will use those codes. DO NOT manage the codes for SMG in the loader...
Sorry

gingerjoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neardark said:
lol much better bob, what you need to do is get wiiboxart.pass and right click on and choose open with and choose notepad, you will then see where you put your username and pass, do that save it then put it onto the root of your SD card

get wiiboxart.pass here http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/down...=wiiboxart.pass
result, im up and running thx

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just a query, what cios works better with this... rev10 or 13a?

Also... when adding new games would anyone recommend that i either: keep just game partition, or just remove the update partition?

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
m00k said:

Ive had to disable that today with the release of a new app that threthened to disable the site by mass downloads, but until that was release , covers were downloadable for free.
That doesnt mean the USB loaders could download them for free, i never said that , the images were freely available (and will be later today once i block the app) from the site , but only if your on the site and download from there.

If something is free , then your not charging for that , your charging for something else.
If someone gives away a meal and charges for a drink - and you order the drink with the meal , do you complain that its not free ?
The images were free to download directly frmo the site and will be again , if u dont want that then fuck off and dont use the site

Im not forcing anyone to use the site and frankly im getting majorly pissed off with the bitching about a site that no one has to even go to if they dont want

djatz,

Up to this point I was giving you the benifit of the doubt. But it seems you are out to make a profit. Why not allow the loaders to download the images 1 by 1? Have the people program that into the loader. Why have people go to your site. It's clear that you want the page views and you want the money.

The thing that makes you messed up is that you should have said you wanted to make a profit. Instead you were going by all these other things. I appreciate the work that you do/did, but your shaddy.

Just keep in mind, your making a profit off of:
1- Other peoples uploads to you.
2- Other peoples copywrites.

If anyone sues you, you lose all your profit.

I don't mind donating and have so in the past. But your shaddy.

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
So, I'm asking again:

How to use a damned .gct cheat file? I want it for SSBB+.
If I put it in SD:/codes and SD:/usb-loader/codes, but it won't be found.
What's the problem?

m00k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alucard77 said:
djtaz said:
m00k said:

djatz,

Up to this point I was giving you the benifit of the doubt. But it seems you are out to make a profit. Why not allow the loaders to download the images 1 by 1? Have the people program that into the loader. Why have people go to your site. It's clear that you want the page views and you want the money.

The thing that makes you messed up is that you should have said you wanted to make a profit. Instead you were going by all these other things. I appreciate the work that you do/did, but your shaddy.

Just to re itterate what I said.

"an alternative solution should be found".

I have already F**ked off, thanks all the same.

I certainly wont donate to some one who slags me off for pointing something out. (an alternative solution would be good).

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m00k said:
alucard77 said:
djtaz said:
m00k said:

djatz,

Just to re itterate what I said.

"an alternative solution should be found".

I have already F**ked off, thanks all the same.

I certainly wont donate to some one who slags me off for pointing something out. (an alternative solution would be good).

Is there a way to move this cover drama to another thread?

Only post info about covers here if A) You have a new free way to do it; B) You need help getting the current method of downloading covers from coverflow to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: His clips have been around a lot on TikTok and YouTube. +1