djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
Anyone who has problems with thier covers it is because they are not 160x224, most of the downloaded covers from the loader or from boxart page is 160x225 and thats the prob, you need to re-size them

You dont need to resize them - the loader downloads the images at 160x224 from the site.
The boxart site automatically resizes the images on the fly as required and the code in version 5 downloads them at the correct sizes.
Theres also an option on the site to maunally resize the images if you want any manually, so all you really need to do is delete your covers and re-select download and it should get the correct sizes and put them into the correct locations.
The lads have coded this very well for things like that.

SwedishGojira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.svalas.net
XP
Country
Nice! Widescreen working and the nev video of version 5 got me sold on using this.
Only one question before I do though: Does the loader save the individual settings for the games? Videomode and such.

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SwedishGojira said:
Nice! Widescreen working and the nev video of version 5 got me sold on using this.
Only one question before I do though: Does the loader save the individual settings for the games? Videomode and such.
The current SVN does, you should wait for the new beta.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
T-Error said:
ganons said:
im trying tatsunoko vs capcom and getting screen. Worked perfect frm disc when i was on 3.2 but now im on 4.0
works for me from HDD but im still on 3.2E.

did the 4.0 update mess something or do i need to play around with vid settings?
Im using component cables this time around

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
amiga said:
T-Error said:
should I say FJC? spoke to Amiga btw.

The only difference between rev9 and rev10 is the ability to load from SD-card. Even if your not using this feature I would recommend rev10 because there arent any disadvantages.

Are you sure that's the only difference because I'm using ultimate usb loader loading the game's images from the sd card without any problem with rev 9.

As well as it's working fantastic without any problem with any game so I don't see any reason to change but been able to use cover flow loaders.

As I said before I don't like upgrading cios frecuently because there is a small risk of bricking the WII ( I know it's really small) and knowing new version is coming with probably better compatibility I prefer just waiting.

The difference is the ability to load ISOs from SD/HC not images. I upgradet to rev10 because I had some problems with Ultimate7.4 when I was on rev9. As far as I know a rev11 was never annouced except some dudes saying wait for rev11 when they thought there were bugs in rev10. If you dont like upgrading because your affraid then you have to live without Coverflow because making a special rev9 version would be pointless.

ganons said:
T-Error said:
QUOTE(ganons @ May 13 2009, 01:00 AM)
im trying tatsunoko vs capcom and getting screen. Worked perfect frm disc when i was on 3.2 but now im on 4.0
works for me from HDD but im still on 3.2E.

did the 4.0 update mess something or do i need to play around with vid settings?
Im using component cables this time around

dont know. for me it works on a PAL system without any vid patching and Im also using component cables. so maybe it messed something. try redumping your game, this could also help.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
I also get green screen with no more heroes which is ntscu which worked off disc in 3.2. T-Error are you using 480p? I know No more heroes was trucha pathed so it plays on PAL with blood. I think me updating via nintendo to 4.0 got rid of the trucha bug?

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ganons said:
I also get green screen with no more heroes which is ntscu which worked off disc in 3.2. T-Error are you using 480p? I know No more heroes was trucha pathed so it plays on PAL with blood. I think me updating via nintendo to 4.0 got rid of the trucha bug?
yes Im using 480p. Both games work without any problems or need of any patching. If other games work, the upgrade to 4.0 shouldnt be the problem. As I said before try dumping them again and dont dump decrypted or IOS249-patched games, they wont work. I think this is the wrong thread to discuss this kind of problem.

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OMG this loader is truly astonishing! very sleek very sexy(as all the above has said!)

The only problem I am having is the disc art doesnt pop out of the case halfway when the cursor is over the "load game button". They roll right across the screen when i click the load button though. I can see them poke out a tiny tiny bit but not as nice as in your video..is it cuz im using a standard sized tv? I downloaded all of the cover art through the network as well. Am i the only one with this issue(not really an issue)?

oh and also I made a sweet little icon that fits it nicely I designed the logo as well.
m9bvop.jpg

I have a whole pack to go along with this icon if anyone is interested.

GREAT WORK Beardface!

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to this cover flow business.

First I downloaded 5.1 and after looking at the video of 5.0 I said hey, this doesn't work as advertised
smile.gif

Then I downloaded 5.0 and said hey, this works as advertised. Maybe I did something wrong with 5.1, so I put 5.1 back on there and same thing as the first time.

So is it that 5.1 just doesn't have the scrolling and pointer features of 5.0?

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Empyr69er said:
OMG this loader is truly astonishing! very sleek very sexy(as all the above has said!)

The only problem I am having is the disc art doesnt pop out of the case halfway when the cursor is over the "load game button". They roll right across the screen when i click the load button though. I can see them poke out a tiny tiny bit but not as nice as in your video..is it cuz im using a standard sized tv? I downloaded all of the cover art through the network as well. Am i the only one with this issue(not really an issue)?

oh and also I made a sweet little icon that fits it nicely I designed the logo as well.
m9bvop.jpg

GREAT WORK Beardface!

just bumping my question to the next page, sorry.

roswellian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Empyr69er said:

m9bvop.jpg

GREAT WORK Beardface!
nice icon!

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
we've already chosen a release icon for our loader - now called "CoverFloader" - but thanks for the suggestions

you can expect a version 1.0 release at the end of this week.............

work is going well!

wazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
2 things..

1) sometimes when it loads a cover or 2 look garbled, like blocky bits are missing.

2) you can turn parental lock back off, by reseting the display options!!!!! as the kids found out
lecture.gif

Wazy

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I love this loader, best one so far.

But in the Youtube movie you see the disc hover out of the cover, but in version 5.1 that is not the case but it looks really sleek!

And maybe we need a channel for this, a real nice channel animated
biggrin.gif

Love it!

Halfrabbit2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I LOVE this loader!!!! It's just perrrrrfect!!!....
I think it almost reminds me of cooliris on the pc in firefox..... Very visual and great for just having a great looking loader at your finger tips....
My wife has had an orgasm at how good it is..... If only I could accomplish something like that!!!
laugh.gif

And I think it's the best I've come across in the short time since this has become available. Love it!!!
Keep up the good work... Can't wait to see what comes out next.....

ganons below..... just use a forwarder channel to get a channel that'll load straight to this wonderful program.............. Easy as pie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a...