Hacking Couple quick questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshwaan2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 841
  • Replies Replies 1

joshwaan2k

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
304
Country
Hi guys

Been away from the scene a long time, wow how things have progressed
smile.gif


Anyways I have a virgin Pal 3.3E atm.

I read through a few threads now it looks like I need to follow this tutorial http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=118446 by emperorofcanada in
order to play backed up games without a chip. Looks like a great guide.

I've done twiglight hack before on a 3.2E console, but not on the 3.3E.

I know I'm sorter answering my own questions here, just want to know I'm taking the right path?

Also what's the best VC injector atm for us pal guys running 60HZ VC games? DevilKen was one guy involved in this.

Thanks

Josh
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted