Homebrew Couple of issues with my Vita

Deleted member 541301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have a few issues with my Vita. For reference, I have a 2000 model on 3.60 running Henkaku.

-Not sure if this is due to homebrew, but 99% of the time, my browser refuses to work. Either it won't load sites or it outright causes my Vita to crash. It also messes with the database upon rebooting/turning it back on.
Edit: iTLS fixes it.

-Autoplugin 2 won't update my plugins. Something about not being connected to the WiFi despite my Vita being connected. I can still look for new plugins as well as install them.
Edit: an update came out at some point and I was able to get my plugins updated just now.

-This isn't an issue and more so a question I have. Is it worth buying a memory card and having physical games while having a hacked Vita? It's just something I've been wondering about for a while.

-The DS34Vita plugin doesn't seem to work last I check. Don't know what's up with that.

Help with any of these would be appreciated.

Last edited by Deleted member 541301,

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
Why dont you follow the steps from vita hacking guide and check your setup?

Check all the steps and fix what is not corrected.

The browser needs an SSL update.
One of the steps is installing a vpk to fix that.

You can use original games.
If you use sd2vita you can store them there and preserve your carts.

Reactions: ILuvGames

Deleted member 541301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Why dont you follow the steps from vita hacking guide and check your setup?

Check all the steps and fix what is not corrected.
I hacked my Vita over a year ago and I'm pretty sure I followed all the steps correctly (though I had to do some troubleshooting after. I'll look through it again though.

Edit: so I just looked through and things have changed since I hacked my Vita last year. Looking over the old steps, it doesn't seem like I missed anything.
The browser needs an SSL update.
One of the steps is installing a vpk to fix that
Do you have a link to that?

Last edited by Deleted member 541301,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...