Question about YAMT issue

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Understandable. It really gets annoying after a while. Let's hope that devs will fix it soon...

I doubt it because users complain about it for years. Do you have another microSD card? I was told an user stopped having this problem after using another one so it might depend on thr microSD card.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,
Reactions: reha

reha

:sob:
Trophies
Website
reha.foo.ng
XP
Country
Turkey
I doubt it because users complain about it for years. Do you have another microSD card? I was told an user stopped having that problem after using another one so it might depend on that.
Yeah I don't remember having the issue when I was using a 32gb Sandisk microSD card. I saw most of the people online having problems with YAMT while using the red & white colored Samsung microSD cards so this issue is probably specific to those.

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah I don't remember having the issue when I was using a 32gb Sandisk microSD card. I saw most of the people online having problems with YAMT while using the red & white colored Samsung microSD cards so this issue is probably specific to those.

The Reddit user said he had the issue with a Kingston microSD card but stopped having it with a SanDisk one, so it seems it's not specific to the red and white Samsung microSD cards. My PS Vita microSD card is a red and white Samsung Evo Plus 256 GB one and my PS TV microSD card is a light blue Samsung Evo Plus 256 GB one so I might have this issue in at least one of the microSD cards.

EDIT: Apparently, said problem is a known issue and it really happens only on some microSD cards. On wakeup, the SD driver checks some fields that aren't present on all SD cards. Alternative YAMT mode is planned but nothing concrete yet.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,
Reactions: reha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pubic wars