Could I transfer to my CFW dwitch and back so i could play on an older game version?

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is absolutely about BDSP's most recent update which patched menu storage. I was wondering if interacting with said hacked switch was okay through local. This includes save data transfer (NOT editing). It's had incognito_rcm used on it and it's eMMC if it matters.

shorty_bobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Local communication is fine but I doubt you can use it if they're not on the same patch. You could install the patch to trade and then uninstall it BUT it might fuck up the save entirely so back it up first if you try that.

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Local communication is fine but I doubt you can use it if they're not on the same patch. You could install the patch to trade and then uninstall it BUT it might fuck up the save entirely so back it up first if you try that.
I thought so but wanted to ask to make sure, thank you! I was planning on having both on 1.1.2, downgrading the CFW's to 1.1.1 and testing. If it works I'd do what I had to, install the update and transfer it back. Again, thank you!

shorty_bobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought so but wanted to ask to make sure, thank you! I was planning on having both on 1.1.2, downgrading the CFW's to 1.1.1 and testing. If it works I'd do what I had to, install the update and transfer it back. Again, thank you!
I'd say as long as you know how to backup saves and uninstall updates, go crazy and see what works. Nothing you do to your hacked switch is gonna affect your legit one as long as your pokemon aren't hacked, and even then I don't think they've ever done anything about that because it could easily backfire on them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1