Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Arwing789 said:
We are being sarcastic. Nobody likes your threads.

Apparently, I'm a nobody huh?

HEY I've BEEN LURKING AND I
wub.gif
YOUR THREAD!!!!

And NC, I heard there was gonan be a God of War and Halo coming to DS!!!!!!111!!!!! I have hearing problems, apparently.

And I think you are missing a big release called pokemanz.

Nintendo Champio

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
A witch tale it is then law.And to all those who don't like my thread go away and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. I know zelda is not the only best game it was just because I have barely had any suggestions so could the people who don't like my thread do something useful. Law I'll get right on it!
biggrin.gif

Law i'm gonna give it the thumbs up and give you info and i'll try it out so you dont have to.

BTW is there any like hypercam for the ds because I want to show Law the game?

Hi thordrian

1,000 years ago, a tribe of powerful witches who used potent, dangerous magic lived beneath the world. One day, the witches invaded the surface world. When all seemed lost, the mystical Alice appeared. She used the witches’ own magic against them and sealed them away. They say the Witch Queen still lurks beneath the land, waiting for her chance to return to power...

A Witch's Tale is a game in which players draw magic runes to cast various attack spells to battle eerie fairy tale monsters. You can battle the battles with the touch screen.She travels together with a vampire called loue, a kind old gentleman.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
.Darky said:
Oops, voted Nintendo Champion for admin and the number of votes isn't 1337 anymore. D;

Somebody keeps changing it back to 1337, even though 1338 is a step ahead
frown.gif

Probably the same person who made Imagine: Hadrianz have OVER NINE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!! Votes.

Temporary edit: Ooooooh look it's back to 1338 again.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
worlok375 said:
Probably the same person who made Imagine: Hadrianz have OVER NINE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!! Votes.
Over NINETY thousand.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread has become a joke so I'm closing it. Sorry to the OP but there is little reason to keep it open as you've not really put much thought into it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste