Hacking Converting ciso > iso

kaiden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Using HP Pocket Drive 80gb which works fine with usb loader 1.5 and WBFS Manager 3.0.

tried searching on converting ciso to iso and results were :

-wbfs intelligent gui v6
-wuyou 2.68
-wbfs hermes

none of them work. they all pretty much say that my pocket drive is not wbfs formatted, when I used both usb loader and wbfs manager to format it successfully.

so any ideas how else i can convert ciso files to iso before putting them on the pocket drive?

natemckn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kaiden said:
Using HP Pocket Drive 80gb which works fine with usb loader 1.5 and WBFS Manager 3.0.

tried searching on converting ciso to iso and results were :

-wbfs intelligent gui v6
-wuyou 2.68
-wbfs hermes

none of them work. they all pretty much say that my pocket drive is not wbfs formatted, when I used both usb loader and wbfs manager to format it successfully.

so any ideas how else i can convert ciso files to iso before putting them on the pocket drive?

This is definitely not the best solution but here is my suggestion:
Get a flash drive and use wbfs intelligent gui to format it to wbfs and transfer the ciso to it. Then use WBFS manager to extract the iso from WBFS

kaiden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i thought i might have to do that, but that requires buying a new drive which is a headache.

but thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The NES version was not a bad conversion +1