MaDDaWg836

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a Mini SD Supercard now and I am going to buy a G6L. How would i go about converting my .sav's to this. i heard the G6L have like 3 files which confuses me. So please some help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - MaDDaWg

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just place the rom of choice on the G6L with the software.

gamename.nds and gamename.0 .1 and .2 will be created.

just rename the supercard savefile from the rom of choice, gamenamn.nds.sav to gamename.0 and replace it on the cart.

thats it.

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just place the rom of choice on the G6L with the software.

gamename.nds and gamename.0 .1 and .2 will be created.

just rename the supercard savefile from the rom of choice, gamenamn.nds.sav to gamename.0 and replace it on the cart.

thats it.

Will this definately work and would I just copy it over using windows explorer because I have also bought a Supercard Mini SD while waiting for the release of the English G6 Lite and I want to copy my roms and saves over when I get it because I'm going to give my supercard to my bro as a birthday present.

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With explorer, yeah I guess so. I haven tested this, its just what I've heard (reliable source tho).

Just get the untouched romdumps (dont think supercard formated roms will work) of the games and transfer them to G6L with software and place the savefiles on the cart with windows explorer.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
does that work the same but replace Supercard saves with GBA (VBA) saves?

I know M3 had a few problems importing GBA saves from VBA.. Mainly the games I wanted which was SFA3U and Super Puzzle Fighter 2

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
over on maxconsole, DevS was not able to work this method out, his g6l told him that the save couldn't work for the game, and that the unit needed to be turned off and the card reinserted. working with m3 saves yields a similar result where the new *.0 save file is just deleted when the game boots. Also, renaming in explorer is pretty worthless, open the file w/ notepad, click save as, change filetype to all files, and add the filetype of choice to the end of the name (i.e. type: wrg-tds.0)

MaDDaWg836

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
over on maxconsole, DevS was not able to work this method out, his g6l told him that the save couldn't work for the game, and that the unit needed to be turned off and the card reinserted. working with m3 saves yields a similar result where the new *.0 save file is just deleted when the game boots. Also, renaming in explorer is pretty worthless, open the file w/ notepad, click save as, change filetype to all files, and add the filetype of choice to the end of the name (i.e. type: wrg-tds.0)

your talking about GBA saves right? NDS saves will work though correct?

johnny9562001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats because you have to kind of patch the save, how? the same procees as switching saves between m3 and g6. all you have to do is open the g6 software and choose the gba/nds game. then select(highlight) the save and click on write. last look for the original save and wallah, ther you have it.

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so will I definately be able to transfer saves using this method because I have a supercard mini sd and don't want to get friends codes and get half way through games if I'm going to need to start again in a months time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1