OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Quelle 1 - Source 1
Quelle 2 - Source 2

Could anybody convert this lovely little movie?
I tried it several times with three different tools but nothing worked :-(
- (The last tool said: Missing audio codec) -

Kann von euch jemand dieses Filmchen konvertieren?
Ich hatte es ohne Erfolg mit drei verschiedenen Programmen versucht... :-(
- (Ein Programm gab eine halbwegs brauchbare Fehlermeldung 'Audio codec fehlt'.)

--------

Put a link in here or send me an email if you will succeed.
Stellt bitte einen Link ein, wenn es euch gelingen sollte, oder sendet es mir per eMail.

Many thanks in advance / Schönen Dank im Voraus

Wanda
wacko.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Checked out the both sources and they happened to be the worst deinterlacing job I have ever seen (and I watch anime from my own region).
The main problem with most tools is that there is no audio and the dpg conversion tools are not designed to cope with such an event. I inserted 10 seconds of silence into an avisynth script (if you use batchdpg you should have it installed: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35547 ) for you.
I started trying to get rid of the interlacing but that is going to take a while for both the actual deinterlacing and for any real effects to be felt.

Here is my avisynth script, the only things that really matter in the tone/audio line are the 10.88 (the length of the clip as given by gspot) and "silence" as I assume you wanted that rather than a sine wave:
Code:
video=directshowsource("granny.mpeg")
audio=tone(10.88, 10000, 48000, 2, "silence", 1.0)
audiodub(video,audio)

Have the mpeg file in the same directory as the .avs file. If you have never used avisynth simply make a text file and paste the contents of the code section in before saving with the extension .avs .

edit: knew I should not have stopped to play around deinterlacing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :creep: