ROM Hack Convert eShop music to useable format?

trainboy2019

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I convert the eshop music to a useable format, like wav? I know the eshop music is in a boss container, but I don't know how to extract/convert it. If someone could help, I would really appreciate it.

KiraYamatoSD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
How can I convert the eshop music to a useable format, like wav? I know the eshop music is in a boss container, but I don't know how to extract/convert it. If someone could help, I would really appreciate it.

Use JKSM and export Nintendo eShop app. After that navigate to the "\JKSV\ExtData\Nintendo eShop\" and you will find "boss_bgm1" and "boss_bgm2". Finally, rename the files to "boss_bgm1.wav" and "boss_bgm2.wav" respectively.

Reactions: trainboy2019

trainboy2019

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use JKSM and export Nintendo eShop app. After that navigate to the "\JKSV\ExtData\Nintendo eShop\" and you will find "boss_bgm1" and "boss_bgm2". Finally, rename the files to "boss_bgm1.wav" and "boss_bgm2.wav" respectively.
........it was that easy?....I feel dumb, but I didn't see the magic number at the beginning.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

.......Just tested it, yup, you're right. But how do i find where it loops?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
........it was that easy?....I feel dumb, but I didn't see the magic number at the beginning.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

.......Just tested it, yup, you're right. But how do i find where it loops?
Without checking, I would guess that bgm1 is the intro part and bgm2 is the looping part, but I might be completely wrong about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on