bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

for some reason, i can't get contra 4 to work on my cyclods. is it just uncomputable? has anyone else gotten it to work?

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play Contra 4 all the time on my CycloDS Evo with no problems at all. Are you just getting a white screen or an error message? the first thing I would do is go to the website www.cyclopsds.com and download the latest version of the firmware (v 1.31). Let me know if it's working yet.

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i have the latest and then tried the beta, and i had no luck. i even tried getting the rom again... oh well

mthegreatone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bclowe said:
maybe its my micro sd card. its a toshiba jap 2gig

have you been bothered to try out other ROMs besides Contra 4 maybe? if other ROMs are playing fine on your uSD, then it's obviously a ROM issue. it's more than likely a ROM issue seeing how everyone else has their's up and running. i haven't even seen any issues with the game on the CycloDS main forums.

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah its trimmed, evo tools automatically trims them. ill turn it off and try it.

thanks DeMoNSTaR it works now. all my roms are trimed by evo tools, and this is the only one thats had a problem so far...

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Some games don't like being trimmed for some reason. I had games freeze or simply not worked after being trimmed. Some have special data after their game content whch ends up getting trimmed and breaking the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill