Hacking Constant read errors with wiigator´s gamma

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I´m getting constant read errors every time I load a backup disc with Gamma (the DVD has no scratches at all, in fact it runs flawlessly in my friend Wii). I´m using actually IOS249 rev10. I recently change my Wii lens by another new, it read my retailers games just perfect, including SSBB. I wonder if it has to do with rev10.

Anyway what rev of 249 is the best to use with Gamma backup launcher? And of course what is the best Gamma version?

Thanks

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I was kinda absent to the backup scene during my death lens period, I will check neogamma =) thanks, btw it use 249 right? any 249 rev recommended?

I really doubt it has to do with DVD brand, they all were running perfect before.

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep I'm on cios rev 10 and neogamma runs everything on mine. So I guess try it. Don't rule out disk though cuz one batch I bought worked fine the first cuople of weeks then just stopped reading. My computer cldnt even extract the iso from them. Anyways hope it helps

shadowtroop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wii is sensitive to oxidation. If you're not using maxwell/verbatim DVDs then it will not read. only maxwell/verbatim discs are protected from oxidation.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
OriginalHamster said:
carbonyle said:
I know this is not a solution but: use a USB Loader to avoid using your lens

I know, I'd wish jump to USB loader, but I can't afford to a HDD, they're hell expensive here in my country.
Try to find a USB dongle, it's cheap (I hope even in Chile) a 4GB is sufficent to play, but you'll have to delete - recopy games if you want to test a lot of games.
If you find a 8GB you can put easy 4 games on it (games can be 50MB to 3.2GB, average: less than 2GB)
Good DVD are expensive if like me have more than 100 games and doesn't want to buy them from the internet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE