Skeletron 9000
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am an affiliate with consolesource.com and I have been over the threshold since nov 16th to receive a commission payment from them...their site clearly states that they send out commissions every 1st of the month so I was expecting to get a check from them this month.

The 1st of december rolls around and I check my commissions on the site...nothing, so I wait a couple days and check it again...nothing, I send them a message asking when I will receive any confirmation on when it's been sent out keeping in mind their message system says please allow 24 hours for a response....I wait 3 days and hear nothing....message them again wait 2 days...still nothing, I send yet another message and wait another 2 days...nothing.

So I decide to give the regular customer service number a call, and when they answer I ask for someone in the affiliates dept....the guy gets on the line I let him know whats been happening...he acts surprised but then goes on to say "so you think you've earned commissions and haven't been sent them?", I say "No, I know I've earned commissions and haven't received any word on whether they've been sent even after 3 messages to your dept and over a week and your site clearly states that you have prompt professional payment every 1st of the month". He says "well that just means we start processing payments on the 1st, but it could take up to 2 weeks", I say "OK, thank you" and then hang up.....I wait a week and a half after that til the 20th of december and check the status online.....nothing!

I tried to call them...no answer. Try to call them 4 more time over the next week, no answer!

This is ridiculous, I am now going to boycott consolesource, and start recommending other sites over them seeing as their cheaper and if I'm not making money anyway then whats the difference for me?

D

Deleted_171835

Well that's lame. Free Advertising for them.... Boycott them!

I'm planning on joining "ishopvideogame's" affliate program. Not that you needed to know that...
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1