Gaming console wont turn on.

supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a ds lite console and i tried to fire the thing up after charging it for 3 hours. it didnt turn on. i replaced the battery and charged THAT for 3 hours. still nothing. what do i do??

VzUh

you are now reading my custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
evident damages on the hinges?
if the power led turn on and off, maybe it's the ribbon cable for the upper screen

D

Deleted User

I know it doesn't answer your question but you can get a used ds lite plus a replacement case (so it looks/feels brand new) for like sub 40 bucks all together. It's what I did a few months ago, beats trying to revive a dead man.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i have a ds lite console and i tried to fire the thing up after charging it for 3 hours. it didnt turn on. i replaced the battery and charged THAT for 3 hours. still nothing. what do i do??
hey maybe because your lcd screen is broken. i have a problem like that but i dont have a time to fix it. i think wii is better. but you can try to fix, buy some ds lite screen on online store. hope is fix your problem.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i thought this was common and ooold knowledge:

DS Lites fuses can break and that ends up in no orange led lit when charging or/and no green led power (console does not turn on):

Weld some tin (with a soldering iron) and bridge EACH fuse encircled in red.

these:

DS-Lite-Fuses.jpg

supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upon furthur investigation i found the previous owner had also worked on the console! they must've broken it. thankfully i have a spare ds lite with a broken touch screen, so ill just swap the screens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that