Hacking Connection Problems

Speedy321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I got my acekard 2i for dsi at christmas it has been working fine until today. When I play Guitar Hero On Tour it will work for a while but all of a sudden it will crash and just keep repeating the song that i am playing. Does anyone have this problem or know what to do?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
What system do you use? Oficial or AKAIO?
If AKAIO, do you use the latest loaders? (latest 21.12.2009)
If oficial, what version? (latest 4.21)

More info is better way to help you...

btw. name of thread is different than your problem...

Speedy321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
penthaler said:
What system do you use? Oficial or AKAIO?
If AKAIO, do you use the latest loaders? (latest 21.12.2009)
If oficial, what version? (latest 4.21)

More info is better way to help you...

btw. name of thread is different than your problem...

Ok I am using AKAIO with the 21/12/2009 Loaders (the latest ones) and the problem is still occuring. However, now other games are starting to crash as well. The games worked fine on my EDGE DS. I don't know whether this will help a bit more but when i turn my dsi off then back on after the problem it says there is not a game card inside of the dsi so i have to restart it again to make it work.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Try "paper work" maybe there is a little space between contacts of card and slot1 --- maybe this is really that reason of your card problems...

Speedy321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
penthaler said:
Try "paper work" maybe there is a little space between contacts of card and slot1 --- maybe this is really that reason of your card problems...

I have read about doing this before but i wasn't sure whether I should do it as when it comes to this kind of stuff i am a total noob. I am a nit nervous of whether i might break my dsi or ak2i.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
And how exactly does a piece of paper break your DSi? I'd really like to know. You just have to wedge it into the spacing between the card and DSi, so it sits more firmly.

Speedy321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i tried it but i dont know really which ways you're supposed to fold it and when i tried it wouldn't fit in the card slot itself never mind the card slot with an acekard in it. Can someone tell how to do it?

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speedy321 said:
Since I got my acekard 2i for dsi at christmas it has been working fine until today. When I play Guitar Hero On Tour it will work for a while but all of a sudden it will crash and just keep repeating the song that i am playing. Does anyone have this problem or know what to do?

I want to play GH on my dsi, but I can't figure where to put the guitar grip. Any ideas?

Speedy321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
do you actually have the actual cart or the rom because for the rom i use the ARM9.bin file to make it so you can use the abxy buttons to play.

BTW: Thanks guys I did the paper trick and the AK2i now works perfectly.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
SickPuppy said:
Speedy321 said:

I want to play GH on my dsi, but I can't figure where to put the guitar grip. Any ideas?

On DSi you cant play any games with guitar grip (because of absence of slot-2)
BUT - if you enable CHEATS in this game, you can bypass this trouble and could play it on buttons (it is really really really wierd, but it works)

If you want to play this kind of games, I recomend to you BAND HERO or Lego Rock Band (button play) and Guitar Rock Tour (stylus play).

SPEEDY321 -> Glad to hear you´re happy
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain