1. infidelity

OP infidelity GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I obtrained a pack of dlc nsps for mk11. There's about 12 of them (off the top of my head) and a Shao Khan one too. The problem I'm having is that I cannot find documentation on what all those dlc nsps are? I though maybe they were costumes, but I'm still showing 2 costumes per character. The nsps all installed ssuccessfully. Does anyone ja e information on what those dlcs are? Thanks!

Budsixz and MrSco like this.
  2. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    from what i understand, if you buy say a dlc pack for characters that have yet to be released, the system basically gets a bunch of individual unlock tickets that only serve to tell the system that you're eligible to the dlc content (that will be downloaded to your system in a game update) once its released.

basically, of the 12 dlc nsps, only one or two serve a function right now, to unlock shao khan for example.

3. infidelity

OP infidelity GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok, the shao Khan nsp file was deliberately named by his name, and the other 12 are installed but not active, (if I'm understanding you correctly) I also have the 16gb update nsp installed too. I wont be able to make purchases since my console is banned. So I'm curious as to what I need to look for down the road, to have those nsps activated? Thanks for the reply!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Confusion, current,