Gaming CONFIRMED BRAWL WILL HAVE ONLINE PLAY!

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH MY!!

And what a day to do so!!!
biggrin.gif

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
But because this form of communication is greatly affected by the distance between you and your opponent, your brawls may not run smoothly if you’re really far apart—like, for instance, if you’re connecting between Japan and America.

The more distant you are, the worse your connection becomes, and the slower it feels. I apologize, but I hope you understand.

To me, this translates to "If your friend doesn't happen to live in the same town, it's gonna lag like hell."

Also ALL CAPS IS FUN

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And all the naysayers shut up. I never doubted this would happen, for a second. And it'll lag for those with bad connections/really far distance (Other countries.)

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
and silence of an empty room brings peace.

Shut the hell up! Online play is only good when you have an actual community that has voice chat. Playing any game online without voice chat is just like playing the game off line.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe for you. Others, such as myself, enjoy playing online without having to deal with 12 year olds calling you a ******-***-****** or people singing annoyingly to piss you off.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
and silence of an empty room brings peace.

Shut the hell up! Online play is only good when you have an actual community that has voice chat. Playing any game online without voice chat is just like playing the game off line.

Opinions differ, my friend
rolleyes.gif

Smartest thing you ever said

QUOTE(Gaisuto @ Sep 18 2007, 01:00 AM)Maybe for you. Others, such as myself, enjoy playing online without having to deal with 12 year olds calling you a ******-***-****** or people singing annoyingly to piss you off.

for every ten "Twelve" year old kid, you're bound to find someone you can communicate with.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never had that privilege on popular games. On the obscure online games that only 5 people play at any given time, like the brief time I played Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I'll never find someone smart in the idiot masses.

DarkMatt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^^^

That's awesome odds man

ZOMG I have a 1 in 11 chance of not having a 12 year old calling me a nub and saying he 'powned my mother'
ohmy.gif

I play Halo 2 Live frequently, and the best thing about voice chat is beating the living daylights out of the 12 year old bastards. It definitely does add something to Halo, but I could prob go without it in Brawl. We all know SSB is best played in the same room as friends anyway
happy.gif

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everyone here seems to forget that you can take off the headphones. Shocking I know. If you don't like the people in the room mute it or take it off. For an online game to take off voice chat is just plain ridiculous. Give me or anyone the choice to do what they want.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Everyone here seems to forget that you can take off the headphones. Shocking I know. If you don't like the people in the room mute it or take it off. For an online game to take off voice chat is just plain ridiculous. Give me or anyone the choice to do what they want.
Duh, that's what we said from the beginning, you were the one telling me to shut up
laugh.gif

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's awesome how none of anyone posts states this. Now don't you feel like a flaming idiot?

**Looks at all previous posts**

Common theme

-12 years old screaming

Shocking. No one stated what I stated.

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
huh.gif
Who says only 12 yr old kids are annoying? Theres plenty of annoying people on this forum which im sure are older than 12 yr old, oh that's just an assumption, not naming anyone
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo