Configure Lameboy controls?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Neo Draven, Oct 12, 2011.

Oct 12, 2011

Configure Lameboy controls? by Neo Draven at 3:07 PM (1,056 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Neo Draven
    OP

Member Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

United States
    I was wondering if there's a way to configure Lameboy to switch the face buttons. It's cumbersome to play games with the B and A buttons set up the way that they are. I'd like to be able to use Y as B, and B as A.

Is there a way to reconfigure the controls for Lameboy? If not, is there a GBC emulator that does have that option?

Thanks.

2. locolol

Newcomer locolol Member

Mexico
    I would like to find a way to change those buttons too.. it's kinda' uncomfortable to play the megaman games because of the default configuration lameboy has (there's a setting to change them to turbo,select & start,etc..but nothing about using "Y" as "B" / "B" as "A")

3. VatoLoco

Member VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

United States
    I think the closest you'll get is the option where B=X and A=Y.
    To elaborate on what locolol said, there's a setting In the emu's menu, hit 'R' till you get to the page and choose 'X Y Keys: B A'

1 person likes this.
  4. Neo Draven
    OP

Member Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

United States
    That works pretty well, VatoLoco. It's not Y and B, but it's essentially just as good. Thanks!