Configure Lameboy controls?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Neo Draven, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Neo Draven
    OP

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    I was wondering if there's a way to configure Lameboy to switch the face buttons. It's cumbersome to play games with the B and A buttons set up the way that they are. I'd like to be able to use Y as B, and B as A.

Is there a way to reconfigure the controls for Lameboy? If not, is there a GBC emulator that does have that option?

Thanks.

2. locolol

locolol Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Mexico
    Mexicali,BC
    I would like to find a way to change those buttons too.. it's kinda' uncomfortable to play the megaman games because of the default configuration lameboy has (there's a setting to change them to turbo,select & start,etc..but nothing about using "Y" as "B" / "B" as "A")

3. VatoLoco

VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Ya Cant Get There From Here
    I think the closest you'll get is the option where B=X and A=Y.
    To elaborate on what locolol said, there's a setting In the emu's menu, hit 'R' till you get to the page and choose 'X Y Keys: B A'

1 person likes this.
  4. Neo Draven
    OP

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    That works pretty well, VatoLoco. It's not Y and B, but it's essentially just as good. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice