Hacking {Help} Yoshi New Island Arm 11 Error

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hello, i have tried to fix this issue by myself through out the entire day by going through the post that someone originally had made a while back to another one that i found out; tried both solutions but deleting my region folder from my 3ds didn't work at all rather reset my 3ds home menu practically lost things?? thankfully i had a copy of that folder on my pc so i put it back inside to get my home theme back up, i have read another post on said topic did what the poster did but that didn't work either, and i finally tried using the luma region, language changer that someone pointed out that it worked for them but that didn't work either..

i am stuck in a pickle here, if anyone can help me out reply away, for the crash report here it is;

Processor: Arm11 (core 0_
Exception type: data abort
Fault status: Translation - Section
Current process: bigegg_e (0004000000111c00)

I can't really take a picture at all because, my phone is currently dead right now. so i can only give this much out.
edit; yes i do have the latest luma installed, and i downloaded cia like 3 different sites so far and they all have the same file name - all in japanese e,e"...when i have it installed my 2ds xl i went to go to the fbi titles list to see it - it's the same file T_T"...oof. and i do have a japenese 2ds..​

SrMininez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i have tried to fix this issue by myself through out the entire day by going through the post that someone originally had made a while back to another one that i found out; tried both solutions but deleting my region folder from my 3ds didn't work at all rather reset my 3ds home menu practically lost things?? thankfully i had a copy of that folder on my pc so i put it back inside to get my home theme back up, i have read another post on said topic did what the poster did but that didn't work either, and i finally tried using the luma region, language changer that someone pointed out that it worked for them but that didn't work either..

i am stuck in a pickle here, if anyone can help me out reply away, for the crash report here it is;

Processor: Arm11 (core 0_
Exception type: data abort
Fault status: Translation - Section
Current process: bigegg_e (0004000000111c00)

I can't really take a picture at all because, my phone is currently dead right now. so i can only give this much out.
edit; yes i do have the latest luma installed, and i downloaded cia like 3 different sites so far and they all have the same file name - all in japanese e,e"...when i have it installed my 2ds xl i went to go to the fbi titles list to see it - it's the same file T_T"...oof. and i do have a japenese 2ds..​
Have you tried to free the region from the game instead? Or downloading a region free version
You may also have to restore your old files to make it work

And, maybe this is helpful:

Changing 3DS Region Tutorial

Making ROMS Region Free
(You will have to decrypt, modify in binary explorer and encrypt .cia with this method. It's quite messy, so, I don't recommend it)

• Love
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

777eza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have the same issue for this game as well as warioware gold and mario and donkey kong mini's on the move
edit: i have a new 3ds LL with the region changed to NA i think this is causing the issue i don't know about your setup though

Last edited by 777eza,

Gambitjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried some things as well that I could find on internet. Tried to import seed, get 404 not found, tried to change game region to be Jp and USA. Tried real cartridge too, get the same error at same point. This is a JP 3ds w USA image

Gambitjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here’s the fix!

This is required to prevent known issues relating to extended memory mode and applets on some consoles.

1. Power off your console
  2. Press and hold (Start), and while holding (Start), power on your console. This will launch GodMode9
  3. Navigate to [0:] SDCARD -> gm9
  4. Press (X) on the CTRTransfer image .binto delete it
  5. Press (A) to confirm
  6. Press (B) a few times to go back to the main menu
  7. Navigate to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND -> data -> <ID0> -> sysdata
    • The <ID0> will be a folder with a 32 character length random-looking name. You may recognize this from Seedminer, if you used that method
  8. Use the D-Pad to highlight 00010017
  9. Press (Right Shoulder) + (A) to bring up the folder options
  10. Select “Copy to 0:/gm9/out”
  11. Press (A) to continue
  12. While still highlighting 00010017, press (X) to delete it
  13. Press (A) to confirm
  14. Press (A) to unlock SysNAND (lvl2) writing, then input the key combo given
  15. Once the file has been deleted, press (A) to continue
  16. Press (A) to relock write permissions if prompted
  17. Press (Start) to reboot your console
  18. Your console will load into the initial setup menu
    • This is expected behaviour. You have not lost any of your game data
  19. Complete the initial setup menu by following the prompts on your console’s screen

• Love

Kuron3ko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Here’s the fix!

This is required to prevent known issues relating to extended memory mode and applets on some consoles.

1. Power off your console
  2. Press and hold (Start), and while holding (Start), power on your console. This will launch GodMode9
  3. Navigate to [0:] SDCARD -> gm9
  4. Press (X) on the CTRTransfer image .binto delete it
  5. Press (A) to confirm
  6. Press (B) a few times to go back to the main menu
  7. Navigate to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND -> data -> <ID0> -> sysdata
    • The <ID0> will be a folder with a 32 character length random-looking name. You may recognize this from Seedminer, if you used that method
  8. Use the D-Pad to highlight 00010017
  9. Press (Right Shoulder) + (A) to bring up the folder options
  10. Select “Copy to 0:/gm9/out”
  11. Press (A) to continue
  12. While still highlighting 00010017, press (X) to delete it
  13. Press (A) to confirm
  14. Press (A) to unlock SysNAND (lvl2) writing, then input the key combo given
  15. Once the file has been deleted, press (A) to continue
  16. Press (A) to relock write permissions if prompted
  17. Press (Start) to reboot your console
  18. Your console will load into the initial setup menu
    • This is expected behaviour. You have not lost any of your game data
  19. Complete the initial setup menu by following the prompts on your console’s screen
save my ass bro, you are the man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1