I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi everyone, sorry for necrobump :P

But i will upload again in the attachments all the forwarders for CFG USB Loader from @FIX94 i could recover from his old (and also now dead) thread "Official CFG USB Loader Forwarder".

Avaliable (again) for Wii and Wii U vWii.

Greetings to all ;)

Attachments

• USBLoaderCFG - UCXF - IOS58 v12 (Wii).zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 128
  • USBLoaderCFG - UCXF - IOS58 v14 (vWii).zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 108
  • USBLoaderCFG - UCXF - IOS35 v12 (Wii) (Compatibility, slower).zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 135
  • USBLoaderCFG - UCXF - v12 dol (Priiloader compatible).zip
    269.3 KB · Views: 146

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish CFG USB Loader kept getting developed, I like it MUCH better than that GX garbage that tries to be a half-assed mock-up the Home Menu...
Agreed!!

Maybe I'm just ole school, but it was my favorite loader 10 years ago and it's still my favorite today. I tend to bump around and use all of the loaders from time to time, but CFG USB Loader has always had such a great simple feel for me.

If I remember right it died off just as GameCube use through Nintendont had been added, albeit in the last few beta test versions. Or maybe it was the access to large hard drives? I had been playing around with drives in the 8TB range that the betas allowed access to.

Either way I was only able to get my setup working correctly with the last couple betas that implemented something that I needed. As far as I know I'm using the last version made v71beta51t3. If anyone has a later version I'd love to get a copy from you.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Either way I was only able to get my setup working correctly with the last couple betas that implemented something that I needed. As far as I know I'm using the last version made v71beta51t3. If anyone has a later version I'd love to get a copy from you.
Me, I use this version ==>https://wiidatabase.de/downloads/usb-und-disk-loader/configurable-usb-loader-mod/

I very, very rarely encounter any problems with configurable loader v70 r78.11, compared to usb loader gx.

For me it is Configurable usb loader that I used the very first time and I found it childishly simple.:yaywii:

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Me, I use this version ==>https://wiidatabase.de/downloads/usb-und-disk-loader/configurable-usb-loader-mod/

I very, very rarely encounter any problems with configurable loader v70 r78.11, compared to usb loader gx.

For me it is Configurable usb loader that I used the very first time and I found it childishly simple.:yaywii:
v71beta51t3 e v70 r78.11 the difference between the two is that with the first you can create emunand via usb charger configurable for the rest they are similar except the screen before entering the games

Last edited by matto21,

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought v70 Mod r78.11 was the latest version (this is what comes with ModMii too), what's this I hear about v71beta51t3?

v70Modr78.11 was probably the last Official Modded Release. I think the repository can still be found for these others I have but the links no longer download. I could drop v70 Mod r78.11 onto an SD card to check it out to see how my 5TB system handles it these days. Pretty sure I had tried it because I have almost all the releases put out and if not I can just DL it from the provided link. The issue literally drove me nuts until these BETA's were released.

But waaaaayyyyyyy back when I was figuring things out I had issues with either Nintendont, using larger drives, or the combination of both. It was the last two Beta Test versions that fixed things for me. I'd have to dig them up but the one before v71beta51t3 was something like v71beta49t2. Not sure if the 51/49 was a reference to a cIOS.

The other loaders continued in development so they work just fine these days with my larger drives, but CFG USB Loader was my favorite and it took FOREVER for me to get things working with it on large drives. If you want any of them for comparison let me know.

Last edited by ca032769,
Reactions: jeannotte and XFlak

OldWiiGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
While v70Modr78.11 was great for Wii and Nintendont I found recently that it has serious defiencies with emunand. The version Matto21 shared on the previous page had the highest level of compatability with emunand (be it wiiware or VV) in all my testing.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Reactions: ca032769

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you mind sharing a download link to the version you recommend?

Then perhaps we can get a few others. to confirm it's the best available version and I'll update modmii accordingly. Thanks!
the first is the one I use, I think the latest version is the best
with these versions you can create emunand from the loader itself

Attachments

• cfg71beta49t2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • cfg71beta51t3.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
Last edited by matto21,

OldWiiGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Then perhaps we can get a few others. to confirm it's the best available version and I'll update modmii accordingly. Thanks!
It's a bit tricky. While I think emunand compatibility is better unfortunately the user interface (settings menu) seems a bit glitchy - although that may be because I use the same config file as I use with the latest version. By glitchy I mean sometimes the buttons are messed up and the text doesn't fit in the buttons.

One option might be to include both versions?

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's a bit tricky. While I think emunand compatibility is better unfortunately the user interface (settings menu) seems a bit glitchy - although that may be because I use the same config file as I use with the latest version. By glitchy I mean sometimes the buttons are messed up and the text doesn't fit in the buttons.

One option might be to include both versions?
text does not fit on buttons
displays at 1.29 minutes

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@matto21

Thank you for the link. I also did not know these beta versions existed. I was using the v70 Mod r78.11 as well.

I also used CFG as my main loader for many years but moved on to GX then to WiiFlow Lite.
Reason being, CFG was not capable of the improvements GX provided and what WFL has become.

I never deleted it from my SD/HDD since I occasionally use it for testing purposes. Now I am aware of these upgraded versions, it fixes and enhances the loader.

The latest official mod release couldn't launch GC games directly through CFG if SD card was inserted, and now it supports emuNAND. Just wondering if I was hibernating when this was released.

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@matto21

Thank you for the link. I also did not know these beta versions existed. I was using the v70 Mod r78.11 as well.

I also used CFG as my main loader for many years but moved on to GX then to WiiFlow Lite.
Reason being, CFG was not capable of the improvements GX provided and what WFL has become.

I never deleted it from my SD/HDD since I occasionally use it for testing purposes. Now I am aware of these upgraded versions, it fixes and enhances the loader.

The latest official mod release couldn't launch GC games directly through CFG if SD card was inserted, and now it supports emuNAND. Just wondering if I was hibernating when this was released.
they passed it to me in 2015-216 I don't remember who
then if you go to CFG update you see all the versions

Last edited by matto21,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1