social

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

are you using this version of configurable usb loader ==>

try with the CIOS 249 or 250 in the game settings.
I already tried cios 249 and 250, the game can only work with ios 222. I also have that version of cfg installed. Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it : ) The weird thing is that all my other games work, just not unlimited party.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France

social

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
look here ==>
Hey, sorry for the late response, I fixed it by using another USB. I think just dance 2019's id is the same as the just dance unlimited party's id. I'll now try to remove just dance 2019 out of my hdd and see if it'll work. Thank you for the help! The settings you sent me worked flawlessly on cfg !! Have a nice day !

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, sorry for the late response, I fixed it by using another USB. I think just dance 2019's id is the same as the just dance unlimited party's id. I'll now try to remove just dance 2019 out of my hdd and see if it'll work. Thank you for the help! The settings you sent me worked flawlessly on cfg !! Have a nice day !
only one letter is different from the game ID (the U and the E):

Just dance 2019 ==>https://www.gametdb.com/Wii/S5EE41

Just dance Unlimited Party ==>https://www.gametdb.com/Wii/S5UE41

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fired up the Wii for the first time in a long time today, realised i wasn't using the latest Cfg Loader!!!! Tried to download osme Geckop codes and failed.......Any way to update the source to fix cheat code downloading?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Grab the version bundled with modmii, it's the latest one... I'm not sure if it will resolve geckocodes issues though, but certainly it will be newer than what's in this thread.

For cheat codes, if the latest version doesn't work, either use a different loader, or try Modmii's cheat code downloader (downloads page 2) - warning, this could take awhile

Edit: nikeymikey, if I recall correctly you were pretty active back in the day... by this I mean your nick seems vaguely familiar to me even after all these years, lol

Last edited by XFlak,

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@XFlak
Lol Yes, i used to be quite active here back in the days of the wii and wii u. Kinda miss those days, they were fun! Never had the same enthusiasm for the switch, i do own one but aside from the Mario games and Zelda nothing has really grabbed my attention enough. It is hacked with SXOS so i know i'd have to do some work to update it and move to Atmos but cant be bothered at the moment :P

I grabbed a fresh install of ModMii the other day and downloaded EVERYTHING, zipped it all up and stashed it away, just in case ModMii ever dies :( Ill try the CFG Loader from there but i think im already on the latest. 70r78.11 or something like that lol

Glad i made enough of a contribution back in the day for someone to remember me after all this time :)

Last edited by nikeymikey,

Colabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, it's been a while since i was last on here. @XFlak, it's nice to see you are still active.

Anyway, I'm running Config. USB Loader, same a always. I have an original disc of Zelda, Twilight Princess from 2006, (RVL P RZD1 USA) Nintendo Selects version. The game will run in CD mode when loaded through the WII. Using Config. USB Loader, I dumped a copy off to my USB hard drive (where I store all my games). When I run it through Config. USB Loader I get and error about BCA. It says something about cIOS222 and cIOS223 needing to be rev v4. I was already on v4 for these cIOS's and I even updated them to v5 but still will not load.

Any ideas on how to correct this BCA error?

Thanks, Cola

Colabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, well that didn't help. So I ran SysCheckHDE and dropped the results into modmii. It came back with 40 cios's to update. Used modmii to download the file needed and moved them to my SD card. Ran YAWMM to install the 40 items. YAWMM reported all was good. Rebooted the wii and loaded Config. USB Loader and tried to load the game. Same error about BCA and the same report says something about cIOS222 and cIOS223 needing to be rev v4.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Okay, have u tried also updating your USB loader(s)? Also, what cios are you using to load the game? Try 249, 250 and 251.

If u want to update 222,223 and 224, enable the hermes cios option in modmii and repeat what you had done earlier to install them as well, then you can try these slots as well. This shouldn't be necessary mind you since the recommended 249 and 250 should be able to do all that hermes cios's can and more

Reactions: jeannotte

Colabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loader version is V70 loading on 249.

I noticed when I was loading the game, on screen it shows usb-loader/RZDE01.bca. Not sure what that's about. Is that nintendoo protection code?

Colabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now running Cfg_USB_Loader_70_Mod_r78.11 and still get the same error about cIOS222 and cIOS223 needing to be rev v4.

So I guess the next item is to dig into the Zelda, Twilight Princess from 2006, (RVL P RZD1 USA) game its self. I wounder if the Cfg USB Loader dumped the disc wrong since I was expecting it to be wbsf file and not a wbsf.bca file.

Are there instructions somewhere on using the game dump function. Maybe I did something wrong.

Is there anyone out there who is running the Zelda, Twilight Princess from 2006, (RVL P RZD1 USA) on the Cfg USB Loader with out problems? If so, can you post your settings?

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by jeannotte,
Reactions: ca032769 and XFlak

Colabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try re-ripping using the updated cfg, or the latest usbloader gx, or clean rip

and if it still fails, try loading it using a different loader like usbloader gx or wiiflow lite
OK, I'll try a re-dump and see what I get. Will try clean rip also just for the heck of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello,

I just tested the game (RZDE01) in question with "" Configurable loader v78.11 "", it works fine with default settings.

Default settings :

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/28/ukqk.jpg

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/28/er6r.jpg
Thanks for your input. Just wondering which version you are running. From what I can gather, there are 3 of them. V1 first version, then V2 which patched some errors and then the 2006 HD version. The 2006 version seems to have the BCA protection code. The version I own.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: ca032769

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)