Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
oggzee said:
* DONE: DVD launcher
Is the DVD Launcher realy done? Last time I checked it was partially done, GC-Discs weren't working...or was this fixed in a 51x-Version?

Anyways, I hope Gannon or Oggzee can soon implement the new Gecko-OS Engine...the Loader would then be for me nearly perfect...

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Blue-K said:
Is the DVD Launcher realy done? Last time I checked it was partially done, GC-Discs weren't working...or was this fixed in a 51x-Version?
Correct DVD Launcher is Wii-only at the moment.
(GC disc launching is still on the list of unimplemented things)

gannon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scrotty said:
A quick question about the grenre list that is used for filtering. Is this list hard coded into the loader or is it parsed from WiiTDB? I only ask because there is no 'Fitness' filter in the list but a lot of games are listed under this genre on the WiiTDB site. If it's hard coded, would it be possible to add this genre to the list? I did try to find a definitive genre list on the WiiTDB site but couldn't find one so I guess a lot of it is down to the person who adds the entry and what they decide is suitable in their opinion.

The list is hard coded based on the most common genres in the database. Once there is a clean definitive list of genres this will be changed...but who knows how long that'll take
wink.gif
A lot of duplicates and typos in the database last I checked.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hacking my brother's Wii for him, I am using FAT32 partition with cIOS 222/223, do I also need to install cIOS 249 for him as well?

rr20552

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Couple of questions

1. Is there forwarder that works with the latest PriiLoader .46? or do I need to downgrade it and if so to which version?

2. Is it possible to launch a game from disc (disc channel?) from within the loader as my wife is using Your Shape which does not work with any USB loaders as it uses IOS58!

Thanks in advance.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
rr20552 said:
Is it possible to launch a game from disc (disc channel?) from within the loader as my wife is using Your Shape which does not work with any USB loaders as it uses IOS58!
I don't know how the Disc-Loader is coded, Gannon should know more here, but if it's well done (which I hope and belive
wink.gif
), it should see that it's a retail disc, and load it with IOS58. But again: Don't know how it's coded, so it maybe won't work.

Btw: If you don't have a retail disc, you can forget it.

rr20552

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
rr20552 said:
Is there forwarder that works with the latest PriiLoader .46? or do I need to downgrade it and if so to which version?
see my earlier post here

Thanks for the info but I think I will wait for an update to NForwarder.

Besides I need to find an easy way to start "Your Shape" before I start autobooting the loader!

FoB69

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
gannon said:
oggzee got the directories fixed, I hope ^_-
I can confirm that with v51b3 all my games show up with the new naming scheme.
Another job well done !
bow.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
rr20552 said:
xflak40 said:
rr20552 said:
Is there forwarder that works with the latest PriiLoader .46? or do I need to downgrade it and if so to which version?
see my earlier post here
Besides I need to find an easy way to start "Your Shape" before I start autobooting the loader!
It's pretty Off-Topic, anyways, with some fiddling around, it's easy...

-Universal Forwarder
-Tinyload
-CFG-Dol
-Priiloader

Get it? Install the Forwarder, set it up with the two .dols, and done. You can also try to edit the source so it matches your needs.

maabus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I am still having trouble with CFG and my Wii saying system files are corrupted.

What happens is after I play a game and either reset the wii or go to wii menu from the home key the wii reboots, and after i pass the health screen it sits for a second and gives the your system files are corrupted. I can unplug the wii for like 30 seconds and it will usually go back to normal. One time I was able to remove the SD card and it worked, but after that time that trick didnt work anymore. Also the last time I tried I actually had to go into maintenance mode and then reboot and it worked fine.

I tried removing the forwarder from the system menu, by removing it from the wii channels manager.
I tried running it from hbc directly.
I tried updating CFG to 51 beta 3
I tried using a different hd
I tried using a different SD card

I have not tried redownloading the base install for CFG (from the zip... possible bad configuration file?)
I have not tried using my wbfs formatted hd with cfg yet. (I would like to stay fat, I noticed that the file sizes were smaller, and there is a about 10gb difference of used games space when formating a 1.5TB wbfs, and a 1TB wbfs)

I have open wiiflow r.25 installed as an actual channel and it works fine. I was able to restart multiple games and had no issues. My wbfs drive is a 1TB, and I have treid it with a 1.5TB and both drives worked perfect.

I have a 2TB fat32 formmated drive.. the block size should be 32kb
I tried with a 1.5TB fat32 formatted drive... the block size should be 32kb
CFG will read my HD's just fine... load the covers just fine... launch the games just fine.

My wii is an official 3.1u upgraded to 4.1 through pimp my wii. I have all the latest ios according to it and dopios mod.

I think thats detailed enough....

Anyways, any idea what might be the problem. I'm really likeing CFG and would like to use it but with it crashing my wii i cant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Honestly a great Eminem song.