Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
usptactical said:
Adding that is too boring for me or oggzee to work on so maybe gannon will do it.
smile.gif
lol, it sounds like my office... lets give the new guy the boring shit to do, lol

thanks for everything oggzee, usptactical and gannon!!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Oh, is the feature request day today
smile.gif
? Let's also throw one in (sorry gannon
tongue.gif
)...

My Request: Fanart
XBMC Users should know what I'm talking about, other can watch this Vid, starting at 2:00:

This would give the loader some more style, at least in my opinion it looks awesome. I would realy love to see this in CFG-Loader, and as far as I could tell from my Noob-Side, it's nearly already implemented (Overlays are in). Make an 800x480.png-Picture, name it with the first three letters of the GameID and place it in the directory. When a game is selected, it searches and displays the Pic. If it doesn't found it, it just shows the default Background. Also, only one picture would be needed (it would be cropped on 4:3 TVs). I dunno if it's possible (maybe it needs to much memory?), but again, I would love to see that...

What do you think about this?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
usptactical said:
New things are coming. Patience.
Patience is no problem for me (see my member title
tongue.gif
). According to the To-Do List, it wasn't planned, so I thought I'll request it...

Anyways, thanks at all the devs for doing such an awesome job, and I can wait as long as it takes, as long the next release is as awesome and stable as the other ones
smile.gif
. Keep it going, you're doing an awesome work!

xakmad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jabe said:
usptactical said:
Jabe said:
Or having the game greyed out, like lowering the opacity of the cover would even be better but probably harder to code as Configurable USB Loader isn't Photoshop lol.

That's quite easy to do actually.

Great news I wouldn't think it was, I think it's better than just some red X, what do you think?

Do you know if localization is still planned?

i love that idea - wow !!!
wub.gif

what about opacity = [5] ie 1 to 10 where 1 = very see-thru and 10 = full on ?

thanks for that great idea!!!

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
remember what happens if many features get into a build, but no time to test...
see gx loader...

nice gui...like the wii...but...a gui without function every second build...

so please team..do it with patience, a working loader is much better than a nice gui...

the

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I see that the parameter -a (Copy ALL partitions from ISO) is still default. I already suggested processing parameter -g (Copy only game partition from ISO) by default, because WBFS managers usually do it and it is really reasonable - who and why need to preserve all partitions including updates during converting an ISO into .wbfs file?!

@oggzee, maybe I don't understand a simple but important idea behind it?

oggzee said:
wbfs_file 2.8
wbfs_file_2.8.zip
(included sources and binaries for windows, linux and macosx)

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosEnergy said:
remember what happens if many features get into a build, but no time to test...
see gx loader...

nice gui...like the wii...but...a gui without function every second build...

so please team..do it with patience, a working loader is much better than a nice gui...

Thanks for the advice? These latest builds are named Beta for a reason.
wink.gif

xakmad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
usptactical said:
Thanks for the advice? These latest builds are named Beta for a reason.
wink.gif
guessing that a lot of folk like me dont mind the beta-testing as we know that a) its the best app, b) the best team, and c) if you mess up (short of a format!) you'll try you're best to rebuild the folder-structure or whatever it was
brilliant work you guys

gatrient

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before - I don't really want to read through 500+ pages to try to find if it perhaps has been asked.

I just installed the Config USB Loader and everything has been working wonderfully! All of the disks have been ripping wonderfully! However, for the PAL games, it seems to be installed correctly onto my USB drive, but when I go to play it, the screen turns black and white and often it flashes up and down like when an old VHS tape would go fuzzy or a film-projector skips. It's so bad that they are pretty much unplayable.

Do you all have any thoughts or suggestions on how to get these PAL games to work on my US Wii? (If it matters, I'm running on version 4.2)

Thanks!!!

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
To be exact, try setting video=system default. If that doesn't work, try setting video to Force NTSC. You may still end up with a black and white picture. In that case, your only option is to buy a better TV and component cables and switch your Wii over to 480p.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the said:
I see that the parameter -a (Copy ALL partitions from ISO) is still default. I already suggested processing parameter -g (Copy only game partition from ISO) by default, because WBFS managers usually do it and it is really reasonable - who and why need to preserve all partitions including updates during converting an ISO into .wbfs file?!

I prefer -a being the default, I think the WBFS managers are wrong. If everything from the ISO is converted then you don't need to keep it, which is a much bigger space saving.

bobthebigbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smf said:
the said:

I prefer -a being the default, I think the WBFS managers are wrong. If everything from the ISO is converted then you don't need to keep it, which is a much bigger space saving.

I second that point of view. Leave the default to copy all partitions.

the

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
smf said:
the said:

Wbfs image with all partitions is definitely bigger that an image with only game partition!
How do you achieve much bigger space saving?!
And why do you need to keep updates?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken