hmaidhoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Gannon.

I think this is it:

Configurable USB Loader "Hybrid Channel" v44: (by Zektor & Narolez)
SDUSB-Loader_cfg44_Hybrid.rar
This is a combination of a full channel and a forwarder - if the boot.dol is found it acts as a forwarder otherwise it's a full channel. See included README-HYBRID.txt for details.

but I cannot get the &^* thing to download? Any other sources that you know of?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
EeZeEpEe said:
Okay I tried it out and it works with one exception. It only created folders and moved the .wbfs files that were not split. Games like SSBB, Okami, and Dead Space remained in the same place.
whoops you're right
smile.gif

I will fix that...
ok, here is the fixed version:
move_dirs2.sh

I still need to fix the move_dirs.bat for windows too.
Great. Thanks again.

fhlaskdhfjh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are a few games that Configurable USB Loader will load when on a WBFS partition but not a FAT32 partition: The Simpsons Game, Rogue Trooper: The Quartz Zone Massacre, Spyborgs, and Hot Wheels Battle Force 5. When they are on a FAT32 partition it trys to load them but it doesn't even get to the "Loading...." part.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Updated move_dirs.bat v2:
move_dirs2.bat

Actually the version that is included with wbfs_file 1.9 will work fine but the output will also print the split names, this version will just fix the output so that it is nicer.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
fhlaskdhfjh said:
Here are a few games that Configurable USB Loader will load when on a WBFS partition but not a FAT32 partition: The Simpsons Game, Rogue Trooper: The Quartz Zone Massacre, Spyborgs, and Hot Wheels Battle Force 5. When they are on a FAT32 partition it trys to load them but it doesn't even get to the "Loading...." part.
I don't have any of these, can someone confirm?
Does it make any difference if you use v48 or v49a ?
Can you try to do a disk check on windows and maybe delete and reinstall one of those games?
Are you installing from dvd inside the loader or converting an iso to .wbfs file?

fhlaskdhfjh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
i'm guessing its a bad transfer, i would delete them from your fat drive, then use wii backup manager to transfer them over again

actually I transferred the games directly from the FAT32 partition of my external USB HDD to the WBFS partition of my external USB HDD because I had tested them out on the FAT32 partition first. That rules out a bad transfer and implies a pretty fundamental problem.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
oggzee said:
fhlaskdhfjh said:
Can you try to do a disk check on windows and maybe delete and reinstall one of those games?
Are you installing from dvd inside the loader or converting an iso to .wbfs file?

Can someone please tell me where I can download version 49a??

jerrios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using Crap to make forwarder channels for my games. Will the new folder structure stop those from working or will everything still be ok?

fhlaskdhfjh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
fhlaskdhfjh said:

No difference between v48 or v49a, there's nothing wrong with my hard drive, I'm converting from .iso to .wbfs.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
fhlaskdhfjh said:
No difference between v48 or v49a, there's nothing wrong with my hard drive, I'm converting from .iso to .wbfs.
Ok thanks, another question, have you tried using cios 222 too when running from wbfs or only 249?
I'm asking this to understand if the problem with these games is the use of cios 222 or indeed fat.

Posts merged

QUOTE(jerrios @ Dec 2 2009, 07:34 PM) I've been using Crap to make forwarder channels for my games. Will the new folder structure stop those from working or will everything still be ok?
Should be fine.

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
oggzee said:
fhlaskdhfjh said:

Can someone please tell me where I can download version 49a??

You have to look back a little bit, it's on page 388.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2425292

fhlaskdhfjh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
fhlaskdhfjh said:
Ok thanks, another question, have you tried using cios 222 too when running from wbfs or only 249?
I'm asking this to understand if the problem with these games is the use of cios 222 or indeed fat.

Posts merged

QUOTE(jerrios @ Dec 2 2009, 07:34 PM) I've been using Crap to make forwarder channels for my games. Will the new folder structure stop those from working or will everything still be ok?
Should be fine.

Actually the problem was that I was using v48, I just updated to v49a and all those games work on FAT32 now. thanks for the help.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i am having trouble playing 'miburi and teburi', it's dual layer.
the loader warns me that is is dual layer and might not be perfect with the setup i am using (or something along those lines) and when i boot it up, it just gives me an error mesage and says to eject the disk and read the manual
smile.gif
(in japanese)
but, ssbb works perfectly (so far...)
so, could someone point me towards a guide so that i can get it working, since i have everything else, i think i just ned to install one more thing...
thank you so much!
smile.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
oggzee said:
cfg v49a
cfg49a.dol
cfg49a-fat.dol
(or online update)

Changes:
* If the loader is used to start a game directly
(from a channel created with crap or similar tools)
and option: intro=0 is specified then no intro
and no progress is displayed until the game is started

Can someone please tell me where do I need to type intro=0 in order to make my channels made with crap launch "silently" (without the CFG splash screen)?

thanks!

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
There seems to be some kind of bug with updating the FAT version (at least I'm not sure if the other version does this). I prefer to have my apps on my SD card, but I have the USBloader folder on my hard drive (you know, with the covers and so on). Whenever I tried to update it, it saw my app path was on the SD but refused to copy the file after downloading (at least it gave some kind of error about not being able to write to the boot.dol).

As a test, I used Wiixplorer to copy that folder from my SD card to my USB drive then booted it from the USB drive...updates work fine then.

It seems that the current (49a IIRC) crashes instead of just having an error under these conditions. I haven't tried putting it back onto USB and trying an update that way though, but that bug with the SD seems to be present.

gannon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
oggzee, quick Q

if I'm using v49a-fat, will it load my games if they're saved under

1) USB:\WBFS\
2) USB:\WBFS\Game_ID\
3) both of the above

I'm hoping its #3) both

thanks for everything! great developments!

QUOTE(joshuatm @ Dec 3 2009, 04:20 AM) i am having trouble playing 'miburi and teburi', it's dual layer.
the loader warns me that is is dual layer and might not be perfect with the setup i am using (or something along those lines) and when i boot it up, it just gives me an error mesage and says to eject the disk and read the manual
smile.gif
(in japanese)
so, could someone point me towards a guide so that i can get it working, since i have everything else, i think i just ned to install one more thing...
thank you so much!
smile.gif
What IOS are you using? From the message displayed I'd guess 249, try 222 or 223

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joshuatm said:
i am having trouble playing 'miburi and teburi', it's dual layer.
smile.gif
(in japanese)
thank you so much!
smile.gif

Upgrade to rev 15: http://gwht.wikidot.com/IOS249 or install Hermes: http://gwht.wikidot.com/hermes-ios222-223

Apparently you only get that warning on rev 14.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, That is definitely exciting news. +1